forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 11-16-2010, 08:26 PM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

I love Cusack but for fuck's sake this sounds like it might be awful. I gotta trust that if the script sucked Cusack wouldnt get involved with it though...

John Cusack as Edgar Allan Poe

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
James McTeigue has started principal photography for The Raven, which finds Edgar Allan Poe teaming up with a detective to search for a serial killer who has kidnapped the author's fiancee and has gone on a murder spree that mimics the author's work.

Cusack was taking a stroll on set when a photographer snapped off the shot above. Cusack co-stars with Luke Evans and Alice Eve. McTeigue previously directed V For Vendetta.
Old 11-16-2010, 09:23 PM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 181,897
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Code:

It's been deleted already. I posted a new link on my Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: 10 facts you didn't know about the films thread.
Old 12-04-2010, 08:41 AM
I perform ILLUSIONS! "Tricks" are what a whore does for money

Credits: 987,272
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.

The whole film is pretty much in the trailer.

Would anyone see this?
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pobs View Post
Damn you Eccles! *shakes fist*
Nothing I post is mine
Old 12-04-2010, 10:05 AM
Let's get drunk today. Let's get high tonight. Maybe in the morning things will be alright.

Credits: 444,091
brodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud of

Code:

I know. I thought it would be a goofy slapstick type. Fuck it. I'll watch it for free, but theres no way I'm tying in american dollars to piss me off further.
Originally Posted by n2tattoos.lol View Post
fuck all of you. i'm sending him dick pics.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jo_dile View Post
LOL Brodie! You're awesome...and probably high.
I'M STUCK IN A SIG BOX!!! HELP ME! IT'S BRODIEMAXX!!!
Old 12-04-2010, 11:18 AM
A man in love is incomplete until he has married. Then he's finished.

Credits: 106,759
Tablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud of

Code:

Huge Edgar Allan Poe fan! So I am looking forward to this regardless. I agree if Cusack is in it, then it should be top notch
Old 12-16-2010, 09:03 AM
Foetus

The Tree of Life is the impressionistic story of a Midwestern family in the 1950′s. The film follows the life journey of the eldest son, Jack, through the innocence of childhood to his disillusioned adult years as he tries to reconcile a complicated relationship with his father (Brad Pitt). Jack (played as an adult by Sean Penn) finds himself a lost soul in the modern world, seeking answers to the origins and meaning of life while questioning the existence of faith. Through Malick?s signature imagery, we see how both brute nature and spiritual grace shape not only our lives as individuals and families, but all life.
The movie will premiere May 27, 2011.
Old 12-16-2010, 02:43 PM

Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.

Code:

Code:

First look
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Nothing I post is mine

Last edited by Eccles : 12-16-2010 at 02:43 PM.
Old 12-17-2010, 06:05 PM

First official full-length trailer for Superbad-director Greg Mottola’s sci-fi comedy Paul.

The film, which stars Simon Pegg, Nick Frost (written by them as well), Jason Bateman, Kristen Wiig, and Seth Rogen as Paul the Alien, is set to open wide March 18.
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Nothing I post is mine
Old 12-23-2010, 02:18 PM
Foetus

looks good
Old 12-23-2010, 02:32 PM
I am Cricker... You are MAMON!

Credits: 55,195
SirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the rough

Code:

Looks good. Also a Poe fan, so will likely be checking this out. Not sure if John Cusack can be dark enough, but we'll see.