forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 05-08-2009, 12:17 AM
HIGH SCORE mothafucka!!

Credits: 41,927
gallow737 might win a People's Choice award
gallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice award
Default Gumball Rally

So I was driving back home to Tampa on my move back and while driving down I-10, 4 participants of the Gumball Raly passed me. I know this because

1) They al had Gumball 3000 decals and business sponsors and numbers all over their cars

2) they were doing 120MPH

Anyways, the first car was a Rolls Royce Phantom Drophead Coupe...

The 2nd car was a Range Rover. Big deal, I won't post a picture for that one.

The third one was a Mercedes SL Brabus

And last, but definitely not least, this bad motherfucker right here.

I have to say, the Veyron is a lot bigger in person that I'd imagine it'd be. Funny story, I saw it coming up in my rear view mirror and I was like "Holy fuck, that's a Veyron!" So I busted out my phone to take a picture. My phone has about a 2 second delay between the time the button is clicked and the time the picture is taken. I clicked the button when the car was pretty much right behind me. The end picture is a shot of it about 100 yards ahead of me. It's a speck. 2 seconds from my car to there. That's how fucking fast they were going. And I'm pretty sure the cops knew they were coming because I saw more cops out on a Thursday afternoon/evening than I've ever seen before making this drive. I saw maybe 25 cops out. A busy day for cops on the route I take is 10.

My Movie Review Thread | Website

Old 05-08-2009, 02:12 AM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 5,439
Fakenumber is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Volvo P1800 (New version)

Gallery: http://www.aftonbladet.se/kampanj/vo...e=galleryFlash
Old 05-08-2009, 08:26 AM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,906,138
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
Default Automobile June 2009

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Old 05-08-2009, 08:26 AM

Default Superbike June 2009

Code:

Old 05-08-2009, 10:12 AM

Default Car and Driver - April 2009

Code:

Old 05-08-2009, 10:13 AM

Default Car and Driver - May 2009

Code:

Old 05-11-2009, 09:48 AM

Default Geely GT

Geely, known for their low-cost cars, is headed upmarket with the new GT Geely, also called the Geely Tiger.

Old 05-11-2009, 09:56 AM

Old 05-11-2009, 01:05 PM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

Fuck... did you at least roll down the windows so you could hear the engine as it screamed by you? Sweet experience regardless... not many chances you could see one of those on the road IRL (unless you live in Miami or LA)
Old 05-11-2009, 01:41 PM
chuy es mi homie

Credits: 20,463
carajas will become famous soon enoughcarajas will become famous soon enoughcarajas will become famous soon enough

I thought magazines/books go in the ebook thread
are you trying to increase your post count by double posting?