forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 12-10-2008, 11:34 AM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 88,492
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

well like i keep saying, just cuz the lakers, cavs, celts are doing well, lets not crown em yet.

but..."if u wanna crown their asses, then crown them! the LAKERS are who we thought they were! we let em off the hook! the lakers are who we thought they were!!"
Old 12-11-2008, 08:30 AM
That's MR. MillyMc to you!

Credits: 14,390
MillyMc is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default New Favorite Team

I think the SVAMs are my new favorite team.
Old 12-11-2008, 09:04 AM
Granny pr0n poster extraordinaire

Credits: 16,809
thermos will become famous soon enoughthermos will become famous soon enough

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Haha....agreed.

Egads, this is too much for me to process right now. A NBA girl too? Had that been a Sixers jersey, I would seriously get a tattoo of YOU on my thighs.
Old 12-11-2008, 11:40 AM
Dicktowel.com

beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

yo the mavs suck. foreal they do, but that doesn't mean i don't apprec the pics, atomic.

i just keep thinking the mavs have a good team, theyre that suns-type team, though and are not gonna get over the hump.

best chance they had was 2 yrs ago when DWADE singlehandedly took them apart.
Old 12-11-2008, 12:03 PM
Dicktowel.com

yeah, i just think that as long as nowitzki is on their team, they wont win a championship. he's just never been that kind of leader.

hes a great player, probably top 15, but not "that" guy...neither is steve nash
Old 12-11-2008, 12:12 PM

Code:

Sad but true......just like Nellie's Warriors too. Fun to watch but they'll never bring it all home. So we get to watch the Spurs instead.

The sixers are pissing me off, BTW........I don't know if I can keep chalking it up to "gelling" time with Brand.....they're so damned inconsistent.
Old 12-19-2008, 08:53 AM

I should put this in the Fuck You thread......

but fuck you EB's shoulder.......the premature canning of 'mo and just a generally pathetic start from a promising roster.

Did you guys read the Dr. J/daughter story on ESPN yesterday? Pretty good read, I got a little weepy.
Old 12-19-2008, 09:31 AM
Dicktowel.com

i watched the video of mo helping the girl with the natl anthem...did u see that therm?
Old 12-19-2008, 09:37 AM

Code:

yeah....a few years back. He was a blazer then, no? He's a horrible singer too, from what I recall.

He's a great dude.....but that's about it, I think. A nice guy and a quality player in his day.....but no Popovich.
Old 12-20-2008, 03:27 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 30,212
d_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followers
d_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followers

Code:

I thought that was a good story but if I were his daughter, I'd be just pissed. Here's a chick who had to deal with reporters asking about her daddy for 10 years and hated it. Now, a prick from ESPN comes along and probably tells her the story will be about her, but really it's about her daddy again.