forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2008, 03:49 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 152,071
LingeringLonger is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

While I agree with all of you, we have become a nation of pussies (in school, we can't give prizes for being first in a game because parents complained that their loser kids were losers and felt bad not being able to win).

In his last stand up special, Louis CK put it great, "If you are white, what the fuck is out there to offend you?" I am white, and there is nothing that you can call me to offend me. I am also very Irish, and no slander against the Irish can offend me either. Call me a drunk (I am), call me a mick (that really doesn't bother me).

We all need to stop being so sensitive as a collective group.

I am recalling a lecture by one of my professors right now...he said that there are only three races in the world as defined by their physical characteristics...Caucasiod, Negroid, and Mongoloid. With that being said, other than physical differences, what the fuck is there to complain about?
IT'S BEST TO LEAP BEFORE YOU LOOK.

Pog ma thoin!
Old 10-21-2008, 04:36 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

Personally, I see this as a symptom of minorities getting to finally speak their minds. There's centuries of repression that are trying to get corrected. There's a lot of latent anger still there. In 50 years, this kind of shit won't be an issue. Blacks will be cool with being black. Whites won't feel guilty being white. Muslims will have already squashed the radical element. Yes, I think the Muslims themselves will take care of it, not the West. If you think about it, this is really an interesting time. We're just in transition. This shit will sort itself out. IMHO.
Old 10-21-2008, 04:50 PM
I am Cricker... You are MAMON!

Credits: 55,366
SirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the rough

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I think thats a very interesting perspective on the whole thing. I wonder if 50 years is enough time...
Old 10-21-2008, 05:44 PM
....raw doggin' it since 1980!

Credits: 13,871
Choppie is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

Absolutely! I am not one to harp on religion just to hear myself speak. But is one were to use religion as a platform to look down on me I would gladly use their own rhetoric to hang them.
Old 10-21-2008, 05:52 PM

Code:

I would agree with this theory if the loudest of the protesters were deeply involved with racial problems. The fact is that the loudest complainers are usually not even remotely close to any racism. The anger they spout is used to abuse systems put in place to provide for equal rights.

I also have a large issue with supposed "reversed racism". There is no reversal, racism is racism. Reversing it would mean that we have achieved acceptance and tolerance.

Back to your point, the people who are making a stink, as it were, about racism fall into two groups. People who have dealt with the problem firsthand, and people who have never encountered it and are lashing out for other reasons. I personally do not mind people who have a defined hatred of others if they were subjected to racism. I do however find people that have no roots in the subject, yet are touting the hatred party line, to be full of shit. I cannot, and mostly WILL NOT, take one seriously on a subject that they have no experience. And I'm sorry, bust because you are a specific color does not mean you have experience with racism.

In point of fact, making that assumption is racist in itself.
Old 10-21-2008, 08:48 PM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 295,407
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

i want reparations. black got 40 acres and a mule. i'll take a 40oz and a whore.

not my links. always virus check.
Old 10-21-2008, 09:31 PM

Code:

I supposed Irish will take a cut in the child support we pay....
Old 10-22-2008, 07:33 AM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 89,752
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

megadouche makes a good point, but i think 50 yrs isnt long enough....maybe in 200, 300 yrs
Old 10-22-2008, 09:08 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

I should in my 50 year plan point out that it's important that we don't blow each other up in the meantime. 50 years ago, blacks were resigned to the back of the bus. We've come a long way. And this culture is moving fast. I don't think PC ideals are strictly American. A global movement is underway. Lots of underdog ideas are seeing the light of day. I think it really going to get screwy before this pans out. Brace yourselves: Be patient.
Closed Thread