forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 07-02-2009, 03:08 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 6,346
Bong O. Boi will become famous soon enoughBong O. Boi will become famous soon enoughBong O. Boi will become famous soon enough

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I'm a budget kind of guy. I won't pay mre than $3/lb. Almost any meat will do great on the grill, but my preference is a big thick London Broil, preferably with a nice side of fat. I cook it on the top rack, so it cooks fairly slow. Slather it up with whatever cheap bbq sauce I can find mixed with some chipolte tobasco sauce.

Smear some olive oil and sea salt on some fat bakers and wrap them in aluminum foil. Throw them on the grill first thing, while the grill is heating up.

Shuck ears of corn. Soak the leaves in some salt water for a bit. Slather the ears with butter and lemon pepper, and re- wrap the ears with the leaves. Wrap in aluminum foil and throw on the grill. Turn four times about 7 minutes each.

Guess what I'm doing this weekend.

Red
Old 07-02-2009, 03:29 PM
Patriotism is as fierce as a fever, pitiless as the grave, blind as a stone, and irrational as a headless hen.

Credits: 33,402
Fever might win a People's Choice award
Fever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice award

Code:

I hear you on the price per pound thing, running a family actually helps a bit, because I can/must buy in bigger bulk packs, which actually works out better (I try not to freeze meat) - just picked up Rib Eye @ Safeway for $4/lb for the 4th. Been known to do the Costco thing for bigger gatherings, but again don't like to freeze steak, so it doesn't always work for us.

Off the Grill for these Rib Eye, or any other good cut, I really only use a bit of McCormicks Montreal Steak Seasoning.
Lesser cuts get a marinade.

For Pork I'm a sucker for Goya's Adobo Seasoning.

Chicken usually gets either Chachere's Creole or some island mix like Jerk.

And for Fish it's Old Bay pretty much always.

btw - Chipotle Tabasco FTMFW!!! - I stock this shit in gallons!!

Old 07-02-2009, 03:56 PM
I am Cricker... You are MAMON!

Credits: 55,035
SirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the rough

I think I need to go to the bacon thread and bring over all the bacon recipes that are there. mmmmm, bacon!
Old 07-02-2009, 04:22 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 1,260
Liquid is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

Lemon peppered salmon with grilled bell peppers (red, yellow or orange are best... green tastes weird with salmon) and onions on the side.

Ingredients

* 1/4 cup lemon-pepper seasoning, blend to taste
* 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
* 2-3 fresh garlic cloves, crushed
* 7 (6 ounce) salmon fillets, deboned, skinless
* 1-2 lemons, cut into wedges
* fresh parsley, to garnish (optional)

Directions
Make a paste of the lemon pepper salt, olive oil, and garlic.
Rub some of the paste onto each salmon piece, as much or as little as you prefer to taste.
Cover and chill 20 minutes (don't let sit too long or the salt will start to cook the fish).
Grill (medium heat) or broil (high) until salmon is cooked through to your liking- it should be just starting to flake and it should look like milk is starting to seep out of the fish.
The time will vary,especially if you use an outdoor grill, but roughly 7-12 minutes or so is a good guess.
Garnish with a bit of fresh parsley and serve with lemon wedges on the side to squirt on each piece as desired.
Old 07-02-2009, 04:37 PM
This is the Thunderdome, so suck my tiny e-dick motherfucker!!!!!

Credits: 12,735
Boon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud of

My favorite recipes from Schwanns.

Purchase meal from Schwanns deliver man.
Preheat oven.
Cook meal by directions.
Eat.
Throw away container and plastic spork.

Don't invite me to your house. Cause I'll fuck your mom.
Old 07-02-2009, 05:08 PM
Waiting like a stalking butler

Credits: 18,074
FortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of light

Code:

lol season salt goes with everything. i like anything that's cooked on the grill. as long as it's charcoal.

Old 07-02-2009, 05:12 PM
I am Cricker... You are MAMON!

Credits: 55,035
SirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the rough

Code:

Fuck charcoal. Wood ftmfw.
Old 07-02-2009, 05:21 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 2,183
squashed possum is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

i agree. i use all hardwood lump for grilling and slow and low smoking with pecan,apple,hickory,cherry or oak wood chunks for more flavor
Old 07-02-2009, 05:36 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,486
Azrael is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

This, but with McCormick's Montreal Steak seasoning, rare.

Code:

And this with Tony Cachere's creole seasoning.

Fucking grub.
Old 07-02-2009, 06:58 PM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 1,742
poopy1 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I like to kind of half ass smoke tri tips and whole chickens.. I do it in a weber weber kettle with it set up on indirect cooking(coals on either side of meat not under) with a water pan under the meat. Usually a takes about an hour and comes out awesome. I like Alder wood chunks mixed in with the Big green egg charcoal.. For seasons i usually use john henry's he has a whole bunch so I usually stick with something a little spicy for the tri tip (theres also a good recipe on foodnetwork's web site for tri tip that i do here and there http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/b...ipe/index.html )
and something a little mellow for the chicken. I do this instead of using a full blown barrel smoker cause it takes half the time and comes out pretty damn close.. working at BBQ's Galore for a while you pick up a few tricks.

Father's day meal for the pops.. i did cedar plank chicken with 2 tris

Last edited by poopy1 : 07-02-2009 at 07:04 PM.