forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - stepPOLLS

View Poll Results: Oklahoma court rules public upskirt photography perfectly legal
Disgusting decision 49 26.92%
An important decision that supports freedom of speech 24 13.19%
An important decision that supports horny guys around the world 109 59.89%
Voters: 182. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-16-2008, 01:35 AM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]
Default Upskirt Pics??

Oklahoma court rules public upskirt photography perfectly legal

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
1. Disgusting decision

2. An important decision that supports freedom of speech

3. An important decision that supports horny guys around the world
Old 06-16-2008, 01:55 AM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 5,510
Bob_Dobalina is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

I'm all for public (and pubic) nakedness from females, but taking an upskirt picture without the girl knowing is just wrong, especially if she's underage. I wouldn't want that shit done to me (if I was wearing a kilt). Fucking backwards oklahoma.
Old 06-16-2008, 06:20 AM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,908,397
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

I like naked and nearly naked women like most of you but I do believe they need to be willing participants in any shenanigans.
Old 06-16-2008, 07:24 AM
That's MR. MillyMc to you!

Credits: 14,432
MillyMc is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

What was even worse was the logic used in the decision (which I hopefully remember from reading the article): Which was essentially that a woman who wears a skirt in public should have no expectations of privacy. The court just basically validated the "she was asking for it" defense.
Old 06-16-2008, 07:54 AM
....raw doggin' it since 1980!

Credits: 13,849
Choppie is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

Thats a typical fall back argument, the fact is the court was ATTEMPTING to make people responsible for their own decisions. Somebody wants to wear a skirt so short that every time they yawn people standing near get lessons in carpet and drape fung shui then OF COURSE PEOPLE ARE GOING TO LOOK!

So if one were to walk outside naked to get the mail and someone snaps a pic, should that person be to blame for one's proclivities?

Fact is, if you don't want people looking up your dress...don't wear one. I'm so fucking sick of gawd damned pushy people. You can chose to do whatever you want. THAT DOES NOT MEAN WE HAVE TO SUPPORT YOUR DECISIONS! You wanna be a nudist, fine, people are gonna stare, its a consequence, life goes on. You wanna wear short skirts, fine, pervs are gonna look up them, its a consequence....people need to take responsibility for their own actions and decisions and stop expecting society and the government to punish everyone that questions your decisions.
Old 06-16-2008, 08:32 AM
Good grief! The comedian's a bear!

Credits: 47,091
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars

While I understand the courts decision, I believe that the guy was an idiot for getting caught the way he did. There are some levels of expectations with regard to privacy. Since the courts have eroded the expectations of privacy for use in police stopping you and searching you in public, they are forced to say that "here too, there is a lower level of expectations in privacy." You are forced to take the Ying with the Yang people.
Old 06-16-2008, 08:46 AM
jesus got drunk and molested me

Credits: 62,109
Shasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular aura

OK...I voted against it cause seeing celebs getting outta cars and all the photogs holding cameras down near the ground to get the upskirt pic is just taking it a little too far...but...with that being said, I still look at the pics...I guess a typical american? I don't know...I love steak, but I don't want to witness a cow get slaughtered...I'll just take the end result...

about a man and his horse
Old 06-16-2008, 09:34 AM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,908,397

I totally agree with toiletbater. And I'll add, if you get the shot naturally, cool but look at some of the shots of the paparazzi taking shots. They look like they are changing oil in the driveway and on top of that they want to charge DS for the pic. Now, that's bullshit!
Old 06-16-2008, 09:46 AM
....raw doggin' it since 1980!

Credits: 13,849
Choppie is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

Now that shit should be grounds for a self defense ass whooping. I support LOOKING and snapping pictures that PRESENT THEMSELVES. Not what these scum do.
Old 06-16-2008, 10:37 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 14,065
dusio22 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I worked at a mall once and we had this guy who went around with a camera in his bag taking pics upskirt. He finally got caught.
What was sick was that he focused on younger girls.
I think it's a slipperly slope from pervert picture taker to pedophile.