forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - stepPOLLS

View Poll Results: What is your take on Al Gore and Global warming?
This is just hype to sell his books and make a earmark for him in history. 8 34.78%
Global warming is real and dangerous. 10 43.48%
It?s all a scam to make people scared about much about nothing. 8 34.78%
I have my own opinion on global warning (Please explain) 1 4.35%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-15-2009, 07:48 PM
Did you see the frightened ones? Did you hear the falling bombs?

Credits: 646,590
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle

As Volfie said up there ^^^ even if global warming is a lot of shite to scare us, surely our lives and the lives of our children and so on would be better for being more 'green'.

The oil and coal reserves etc can't last forever, we can't keep firing CO2 out and expect nothing to happen in return as heat said, and although SRD thinks it would be magnanimous to believe that the human race is causing this I believe that by the time we find out how bad it could get it will be too late to even attempt to reverse it.

Last edited by maxbailey : 12-15-2009 at 07:51 PM.
Old 12-16-2009, 02:48 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 2,029
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Be even cooler if it was Ultra Magnanimous, that sumbitch should have been the one to open the Matrix of Leadership... Hot Rod sucks donkey dicks, just like Al Gore!
-SRD
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 12-16-2009, 05:18 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 12,797
loadbreak laughs at your paltry REP totalloadbreak laughs at your paltry REP totalloadbreak laughs at your paltry REP total
loadbreak laughs at your paltry REP totalloadbreak laughs at your paltry REP totalloadbreak laughs at your paltry REP totalloadbreak laughs at your paltry REP totalloadbreak laughs at your paltry REP totalloadbreak laughs at your paltry REP total

Code:

I'm not sure how you make the connection from what I said to the war in Iraq.
What positive will it do? China and India are two of the most populated countries on the planet they both have said that they will NOT make any binding pact to lower emissions. Also being two countries that are considered non-industrialized unlike America,Canada and the European countries they will be eligible for subsidies to help support their "green energy" needs. Between this and the Free Trade Pacts it's not hard see the writing on the wall for the manufacturing industries in this country. I still can't figure out why the unions of this country support this administration like they do. Guess who's jobs are leaving.

Last edited by loadbreak : 12-16-2009 at 05:19 PM.
Old 12-16-2009, 05:29 PM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 181,789
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Code:

Funny you should mention China. I just heard on the news that one of the sticking points of the G-8 Summit, is that China wants America to subsidize their "Greening" and pollution controls and Obama has said, "NO!!" Bully for him.

(Yes, I know. Me, Mr. Republician, is agreeing with Obama.)
Old 12-16-2009, 05:35 PM

Credits: 79,165,112
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized

Code:

We should help supply them with technology. If they are actually making an effort we should encourage them. On the other hand they have plenty of money, so I can't imagine why they would be asking the US for subsidies.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 12-16-2009, 06:59 PM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 181,789
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Code:

From what I heard, it wasn't an issue of technology, or manpower, or resources to do anything. It is a case of the greedy getting greedier. That's why I applaud him for saying no.
Old 12-17-2009, 07:20 AM
Foetus

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

Old 12-17-2009, 07:48 AM

Credits: 25,265
skywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of light

If Gore's side of the argument is correct and we don't act on it then we could cause damage that could potentially wipe out the human race

If he is wrong and we act on it then the worst thing that happens is we spend a little extra money greening up the planet like some said above, no harm no foul

I'd rather err on the side of caution.
Old 12-17-2009, 10:12 AM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 2,029
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

You say "wipe out the human race" like it's a bad thing. I maintain that our power as a species is not enough to cause lasting damage that the Earth can't conteract, even if it's after we're all "wiped out." To me, Al Gore's work on the economy is the way he's staying in the public eye and getting attention (Nobel prize, manbearpig, cape, excelsior). I wonder what his stance on nuclear energy is, wasn't he or his father instrumental in the whole AEC?
-SRD
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 12-17-2009, 11:22 AM

Credits: 25,265
skywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of light

Code:

I agree with you, the earth would eventually heal itself.
Having Al Gore as a mouth piece for this cause both helps and hurts it.
-On one side he is person with a national platform and can help steer financial resources towards the cause
-On the other hand him being the last democratic VP from an administration that was Hated by repubs helps to cause this issue to be split down party lines when it should really have nothing to do with repub vs dem

And yes you are correct he is definitely self serving and using this as way to keep his name in the headlines.