forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - stepPOLLS

View Poll Results: What do you prefer to see when you watch an MMA fight?
1. All ground fighting. 1 1.79%
2. All stand-up. 2 3.57%
3. Mostly ground. 0 0%
4. Mostly stand-up . 14 25.00%
5. I like a fight to have a good mixture. 18 32.14%
6. As long as the fight is interesting, i don't care. 18 32.14%
7. It depends on who's doing the fighting. 1 1.79%
8. I don't like MMA. 5 8.93%
9. I have no clue what i'm voting on. (this option is for Nachos) 1 1.79%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-13-2009, 11:48 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 3,857
DontSnatch is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
they are just used to watching gay sex.
Old 07-14-2009, 12:37 AM
This town like a great big pussy just waiting to get fucked

Credits: 105,197
pmpn8ez112 has a brilliant future
pmpn8ez112 has a brilliant futurepmpn8ez112 has a brilliant futurepmpn8ez112 has a brilliant futurepmpn8ez112 has a brilliant futurepmpn8ez112 has a brilliant future

I mostly like to see people get KTFO! I'm not a big fan of submission fighting but I like ground and pound. The Iceman was my favorite fighter but now he is past his prime. I like Fedor Emelianenko as well and I'm looking forward to seeing him fight Barnett at the end of the month.
Old 07-14-2009, 01:02 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 9,126
Jacktion is being mentioned in polite conversation

Personally, I love to see two guys who know their shit hit the ground. But most fights aren't as competitive that way, so I'd rather see a good mix. I would rather see a great submission than a knockout (which is not to say I don't jump out of my seat for a good knockout). If guys are going to be on the ground, I want to see them go for something, not just sit on top and try to score points. Ground & Pound is cool, but sadly lots of guys rely on Fall & Stall.

I fucking hate Lesnar and his dick tattoo, and I can't wait until somebody shuts him up.

My band may suck, but not as much as you do.
http://www.myspace.com/MayorsOfSuperAwesomeTown
http://www.facebook.com/MayorsOf
Old 01-02-2010, 02:18 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 71,752
curleyman39 is a splendid one to beholdcurleyman39 is a splendid one to beholdcurleyman39 is a splendid one to beholdcurleyman39 is a splendid one to beholdcurleyman39 is a splendid one to beholdcurleyman39 is a splendid one to beholdcurleyman39 is a splendid one to beholdcurleyman39 is a splendid one to beholdcurleyman39 is a splendid one to behold

I'm a BJ Penn fan. Guy has some mad skills and was, maybe still is, boinking a Sports Illustrated model.
Old 01-05-2010, 10:22 AM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 2,025
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

For a while I was a fan of Matt Hughes, fucker could fight and he was an asshole because he knew he could fight. The Hughes-Serra fight was hilarious to me. I like to see a good stand-up game, but don't mind the ground if it's not just lay-and-pray. I like to see a dude get taken down and either get mangled into a pretzel and watch his joints pop out and shit (reminds me of dislocating my hip) or to see someone get taken down and just thrashed and cut all to shit. I'd rather see either of those two than to watch someone get in a lucky punch and the guy goes down and starts flopping like a dead fish or my wife during our monthly "interludes."
-SRD
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole