forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2009, 11:12 PM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 293,528
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of
Default Attack of the Show - Olivia Munn, a naughty french maid and pie

It's no secret that Olivia Munn loves pie, which is why she's outraged that the dessert confection only gets one day of celebration, the aptly named National Pie Day. Well, Olivia's going to Congress, and she's taking a petition with her...one that declares a whole National Pie Week, and you can be one of the people who sign off on it. Oh, and if she gets 10,000 signatures, she's going to dive into a gigantic pie, just for you. Check out the text of the petition below:

To: U.S. Congress
From Olivia Munn, co-host of G4TV's Attack of the Show!:

"Hello everybody, I'm Cable TV's Olivia Munn and it's no secret that I love pie. Last Friday, we were besieged by viewer emails saying it was National Pie Day -- and it got me thinking. Why are we celebrating god's gift to man for only 24 hours? Why not make it for a week? So today I'm calling it -- it's officially National Pie Week!

Sign below if you agree with my message. We will forward your name to our nation's lawmakers in order to have THE LAST FULL WEEK OF JANUARY officially named 'NATIONAL PIE WEEK.'

If we get 10,000 signatures by this Friday (Jan 30th, 2009), I vow to jump into a gigantic pie for your viewing pleasure. Pie!!!" - Olivia Munn, 1/26/09

If we get 50,000 signatures by this Friday (Jan 30th, 2009), I vow to jump into a gigantic pie wearing a naughty, french maid outfit. - Olivia Munn, 1/27/09

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!!!!!!

Vid of Olivia
Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

not my links. always virus check.

Last edited by n2tattoos.lol : 01-28-2009 at 06:14 PM.
Old 01-27-2009, 11:31 PM
....raw doggin' it since 1980!

Credits: 13,850
Choppie is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

17,015 was my number. Damn!!
Old 01-27-2009, 11:41 PM
stalker destroyer

Credits: 35,447
Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!
Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!

Old 01-28-2009, 12:10 AM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

done and DONE!!
Old 01-28-2009, 12:38 AM
satan666

He N2... you should add a picture of Ms. Munn to further drive home the point of how awesome she is.

Then i will Front page this tomorrow!
Old 01-28-2009, 06:14 AM
MEGADOUCHE

Old 01-28-2009, 06:26 AM
chuy es mi homie

Credits: 20,465
carajas will become famous soon enoughcarajas will become famous soon enoughcarajas will become famous soon enough

Old 01-28-2009, 08:21 AM
Bam Bam is hittin that! imgbox

Credits: 212,221
Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.
Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.

Old 01-28-2009, 08:32 AM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 3,099
Grandizer is a jewel in the roughGrandizer is a jewel in the roughGrandizer is a jewel in the roughGrandizer is a jewel in the roughGrandizer is a jewel in the rough

20902 Signatures Total
Old 01-28-2009, 09:29 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 151,094
LingeringLonger is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

She should auction off jumping in and rolling around in the pie with her
IT'S BEST TO LEAP BEFORE YOU LOOK.

Pog ma thoin!
Closed Thread