forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - stepPOLLS

View Poll Results: Do you guys think it's a fad? And how many of you guys use it?
Yes it is a fad, but I am a user! 12 17.91%
No it is not a fad, and I am a user! 6 8.96%
Yes it is a fad and it's only for fucking twats. 38 56.72%
No it is not a fad, but leave it to the cocksuckers. 11 16.42%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-02-2009, 09:10 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 25,264
skywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of light
Default you know what the twitter reminds me of

I don't twat the tweets, I don't lead an interesting enough life to constantly update the world.
It clearly has some validity to it or we wouldn't be talking about it.

But do you know what one aspect of twitter makes me think of.
You those people that when you talk to them you know they aren't listening to a fucking word you are saying b/c they are just waiting for there turn to talk. Twitter is great for those people b/c they don't have to wait for there turn, they can just talk, and who ever listens, listens.
Old 08-02-2009, 09:36 PM
Thank god for us bitter sacks of emotionless fucks. We are legendz!

Credits: 22,547
Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I can see that, definitely. I don't really use it, but to me its like a text message you send to anyone that gives a shit. Kind of a internet post it note, and like a post it note it usually doesn't contain vital information.
Old 01-01-2010, 05:17 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,908,504
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

Someone said it above, I don't live an interesting enough life to set one up but I read a few of them on the regular.
Old 01-06-2010, 09:45 PM
Let's get drunk today. Let's get high tonight. Maybe in the morning things will be alright.

Credits: 444,072
brodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud of

Fuck it, I just now set up a facebook. I am on twitter, but mostly just to quench my thirst for kevin smith greatness. I almost never tweet, but I do like living vicariously through celebrities I love.
Originally Posted by n2tattoos.lol View Post
fuck all of you. i'm sending him dick pics.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jo_dile View Post
LOL Brodie! You're awesome...and probably high.
I'M STUCK IN A SIG BOX!!! HELP ME! IT'S BRODIEMAXX!!!
Old 01-13-2010, 12:04 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 5,485
bigtexdy is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I was shaking my head when I first heard about it, still am ...
Old 01-13-2010, 02:30 PM
Let's get drunk today. Let's get high tonight. Maybe in the morning things will be alright.

Credits: 444,072
brodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud of

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Thats the way me and your mom felt when we found out she was pregnant. But, since she wasn't sure who exactly the father was, she didn't know who to get the abortion money for until it was too late. You were 5 and they said it was illegal to abort a child that old. Tell your mother I said hello. Now I'm gonna go tweet about twat noobs for a while. Good day, sirs.
Originally Posted by n2tattoos.lol View Post
fuck all of you. i'm sending him dick pics.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jo_dile View Post
LOL Brodie! You're awesome...and probably high.
I'M STUCK IN A SIG BOX!!! HELP ME! IT'S BRODIEMAXX!!!
Old 01-21-2010, 01:12 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 13,377
rocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud of

I use and i like it better then facebook its great for random brain farts www.twitter.com/rocker182