forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 05-10-2022, 04:04 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,258,544
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

Panty bicycle seat cover

Panty cloth wipes

Old 05-10-2022, 04:09 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Hajime Kinoko ties models to outside of building for Harajuku shibari rope bondage installation
May 10, 2022 by Tadashi Anahori

Shibari, the Japanese art of rope bondage, is a sexual subculture, something confined to certain clubs and establishments, right? Wrong.

As one event proved, shibari (also known as kinbaku) is also very visible in the streets of Tokyo.

On May 7, Hajime Kinoko, probably the most successful and well-known shibari rope artist in Japan, created an outdoor installation on the walls of a venue in Cat Street, a shopping street in Harajuku, central Tokyo.

The installation involved him and his team suspending five female models in shibari positions on the outside walls of the building. When this was complete, someone skateboarded in front of the building, which was perhaps meant to represent the Harajuku element of the show.

What to call this? A shibari show on an outside wall? A shibari-ed building? Guerrilla rope bondage?

Given the very public nature of the event and location, it naturally attracted huge crowds of passersby, who were quick to take pictures. Shibari is, after all, also Instagrammable.

The building was StandBy, an art space that hosts exhibitions. The inside of the building also housed a shibari installation for the week-long show that ended on May 8.

Hajime Kinoko’s video of the event, which he posted on Twitter, has attracted over 1 million views, and the installation was covered by major fashion media. Is shibari now officially mainstream?

However, the event also quickly attracted criticism and controversy, as shibari often does. The performance/show in which the female models were tied up and displayed took place in the early evening, when families and young children were in the vicinity. It also resulted in crowding in the street at a time when coronavirus infection numbers remain high in Tokyo and people are exhorted to socially distance at all times. And as is common, the event drew negative responses from some who viewed it as objectifying and denigrating women.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Video
Code:

Old 05-12-2022, 03:54 AM

Default Armpit flesh light

Old 05-12-2022, 03:58 AM

You and your budding can now touch tips with your small dicks (24 cm = 9.44 inches / 2 = 4.72 inches per hole)

Old 06-28-2022, 02:04 PM

Man and woman arrested for allegedly hosting 120-member sex party in central Japan

June 15, 2022 (Mainichi Japan)
Japanese version

SHIZUOKA -- A man and woman in their 50s were arrested on June 12 for allegedly hosting an orgy involving about 120 people at an accommodation facility in central Japan.

Shizuoka Prefectural Police arrested Teruaki Tabuchi, 54, a self-proclaimed Self-Defense Forces official from Narashino, Chiba Prefecture, and Saeko Kato, 51, who claims to be a nurse from the city of Funabashi, also in Chiba Prefecture, on suspicion of assisting public indecency. Police said they have both admitted to the allegations against them.

The two are suspected to have hosted a sex party involving some 120 people at a rental vacation home in the Shizuoka Prefecture city of Kosai facing Lake Hamana from June 11 to 12. According to prefectural police, they gathered participants through social media and other means, and each individual paid a fee of around 10,000 yen (about $74) to join.

In addition, police arrested two individuals on the scene on suspicion of public indecency for allegedly hugging each other while completely naked at the orgy venue at around 3:40 a.m. on June 12. The two -- a 52-year-old man proclaiming to be a company manager and a 34-year-old woman claiming to be a vocational school student -- are believed to have been participants in the orgy.

Police had been investigating the case after information was anonymously provided to the National Police Agency.

(Japanese original by Kenta Oka, Shizuoka Bureau)

Code:

Japan's indecency laws are confusing.
Old 07-08-2022, 10:04 AM

At a kite flying festival

Old 07-19-2022, 04:58 PM

Old 07-22-2022, 11:24 AM

Old 08-04-2022, 02:32 PM

Old 08-07-2022, 03:41 PM
DON'T even think about reading this book. It is full of lies! LIES I SAY!

Credits: 36,424,285
TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.
TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.

Dunno why, but I can't stop watching