forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Arcade Fuckery

Old 03-04-2011, 09:02 PM

Credits: 79,157,897
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized
Default Mahjong Dark Dimensions

Mahjong Dark Dimensions

Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 03-12-2011, 08:41 PM

how the hell did you guys break 100,000 points? I can barely break 10,000.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Hail, too the King!
Old 03-13-2011, 07:04 PM
gimmebeer or gimmepussy

Credits: 189,751
gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.
gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
jedi training. and free time. alot. haven't had the chance to reclaim my title yet, but i will

anyways, trick is to get the time pairs right away. and to get 2 consecutive pairs of the same kind for bonus

Old 03-13-2011, 07:08 PM

Code:

yeah man, it's hard. You guys must not use any mind altering substances when you play this
Quote:
Hail, too the King!
Old 03-15-2011, 03:58 PM
The price is wrong...BITCH!

Credits: 51,953,686
smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.
smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.

Code:

Another tip: If you can match the time pairs consecutively don't. Some of the smaller boards leave the time pairs easy to get to and you won't get any more time added to it if you get them back to back. Also you get a sick time bonus if you hit pair after pair after pair within seconds of each other without hitting tiles that don't match up. My best is like 22 in a row.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamMeow View Post
I'ld hit it.
Quote:
I'ld suck it.

Last edited by smeegs : 03-15-2011 at 04:02 PM.
Old 03-27-2011, 11:43 AM

Code:

you're off the hook dude. I barely break 10,000 still. And every time I have a good game going, when it changes puzzles, the screen goes black and the time runs out. I have that problem with all the games I play. I just found out that we pay credits for each game played too. Which is no big deal, but it annoys me that the game doesn't function correctly, and then I still get charged
Thanks for the tip. I didn't know you got a time bonus for that.
Quote:
Hail, too the King!
Old 03-28-2011, 07:49 AM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

Smeegs I beat your fucking top score and the fucking game did that blank out shit that it does sometimes... grrrrr :

I am totally serious though, i beat your score but it didn't record it.
Old 03-28-2011, 10:17 AM
The price is wrong...BITCH!

Credits: 51,953,686

Code:

Sure you did! That's okay boss, maybe you'll catch me next time!

Quote:
I'ld hit it.
Quote:
I'ld suck it.
Old 03-28-2011, 03:04 PM

I removed all my plug ins, including Java, installed FF4.0 and tried again with no add ons, still the same problem. Then I installed java, and still had the same problem. Same deal with EI.
Quote:
Hail, too the King!
Old 03-28-2011, 04:00 PM
gimmebeer or gimmepussy

Credits: 189,751
gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.
gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.

Code:

smeegs has something going on to prevent competition. ask satan