forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Music Discussion

Old 06-25-2010, 09:33 AM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 14,480
kcamsdog1387 is a jewel in the roughkcamsdog1387 is a jewel in the roughkcamsdog1387 is a jewel in the roughkcamsdog1387 is a jewel in the roughkcamsdog1387 is a jewel in the roughkcamsdog1387 is a jewel in the rough

So after some more research I figured out why that Aerodyne neck feels so comfortable and familiar to me compared to other Jazz basses I've played. While it has the normal 1.5" Jazz bass width at the nut, the radius on the fingerboard is like that of a P-Bass (7.25" as opposed to the 9.25" of normal Jazz basses and vintage Fender guitars) so it feels more rounded while being thinner. This is also the reason I don't care for Spectors and Warwicks. Spector's fingerboard radius is a wicked flat 16" and Warwicks are about the same.
Old 07-22-2010, 06:37 AM
... my wait is over.

Credits: 33,050
Zakko is loved by the DSFZakko is loved by the DSFZakko is loved by the DSFZakko is loved by the DSFZakko is loved by the DSFZakko is loved by the DSFZakko is loved by the DSFZakko is loved by the DSFZakko is loved by the DSFZakko is loved by the DSFZakko is loved by the DSFZakko is loved by the DSF

My collection:
Old 08-22-2010, 08:36 AM
... my wait is over.

Credits: 33,050
Zakko is loved by the DSFZakko is loved by the DSFZakko is loved by the DSFZakko is loved by the DSFZakko is loved by the DSFZakko is loved by the DSFZakko is loved by the DSFZakko is loved by the DSFZakko is loved by the DSFZakko is loved by the DSFZakko is loved by the DSFZakko is loved by the DSF

New Guitar Day Yesterday:

Fender 60s Closet Classic
Old 08-24-2010, 08:16 AM
Foetus

Credits: 0 [Check]

Old 09-02-2010, 04:07 PM
I may not be attractive but... oh nevermind.

Credits: 57,156
Magnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Magnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
is that an old Mustang?
Quote:
Originally Posted by pisceschef View Post
CAN TWINKIE NEED MORE ROIDS HAVE BANG SHORT UGLY TAN BITCH MICHELOB
Old 09-06-2010, 07:32 PM
Patriotism is as fierce as a fever, pitiless as the grave, blind as a stone, and irrational as a headless hen.

Credits: 33,358
Fever might win a People's Choice award
Fever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice award

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I think the mustang had 2 coils, but I could be wrong. Cobain played one.

The 'Closet Classic' is a pre-distressed repro-ax, I believe - a friend picked up a 'Relic' level Strat a while back that looked like it was beat to shit. kinda like buying pre-ripped jeans (but made in the Fender custom shop to the original specs).