forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 04-06-2017, 10:42 PM
If two wrongs don't make a right, try three.

Credits: 349,388
Bob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP totalBob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP totalBob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP total
Bob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP totalBob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP total

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Fuck!! One of the funniest men to ever walk the Earth. Fuck you Death
Old 04-07-2017, 04:14 AM
After our final tests, this new destructive force will be available to those who can pay... and they will!

Credits: 50,440
drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.
drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.
Default Paul O'Neill

TAMPA (AP) - Paul O'Neill, who founded the progressive metal band Trans-Siberian Orchestra that was known for its spectacular holiday concerts filled with theatrics, lasers and pyrotechnics, has died. He was 61.

University of South Florida police spokeswoman Renna Reddick said O'Neill was found dead in his room by hotel staff at a Tampa Embassy Suites late Wednesday afternoon. She says there were no obvious signs of foul play, and a medical examiner is working to determine an official cause.

The band said in a statement that O'Neill died from a "chronic illness." The band calls his death "a profound and indescribable loss for us all."

O'Neill was a rock producer and manager who began putting together Trans-Siberian Orchestra in 1996, blending heavy metal with classical music and creating a unique brand of rock theater. He tapped three members of the Tarpon Springs, Florida band Savatage to be part of TSO and intended for it to be a "supergroup," similar to popular bands like ELO, Pink Floyd and Yes.

"The best description of a TSO show I ever saw came from a reporter who said the only way to describe TSO is `The Who meets Phantom of the Opera with Pink Floyd's light show,"' O'Neill told the Tampa Bay Times in an email interview in 2012. "I would take any one of those alone as a compliment."

The band is best known for its hard rock takes on Christmas staples like "Carol of the Bells," but also more experimental, arena-rock songs such as "Christmas Eve (Sarajevo 12/24)," which described a lone cello player playing a forgotten holiday song in war-torn Sarajevo. That song was on the band's 1996 album, "Christmas Eve and Other Stories," which went triple platinum.

Fans especially loved the band's Christmas tours, which were heavy on guitar solos and heavier on special effects -- similar to a Broadways Christmas pageant with a heavy metal soundtrack. One magazine once wrote that "TSO has enough pyro to BBQ an entire school of blue whales" during a show.

"My personal theory is it was being in the right place at the right time. It was easier for us to jump the generation gap between all the people before us. There's something magical about watching a 15-year-old kid get into an Al Pitrelli guitar solo and his father jamming out there with him. That's (proof) enough time has gone by that everybody has rock in common now, which simply didn't exist when it was born in the '60s," O'Neill told Billboard.

But O'Neill, with his signature flowing locks, sunglasses and leather jackets, was remembered by legions of fans on social media Thursday for something else: his deep generosity.

Fans recalled how O'Neill would often approach them before concerts and hand them a silver dollar from the year they were born (he kept a case of them while touring), or sometimes hand out jean jackets. And others recall him tipping waitresses thousands of dollars for a post-show meal, buying drum sets for young fans and on numerous occasions, would not let security guards kick fans out until everyone received an autograph.

O'Neill is survived by his wife and daughter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by josehl View Post
Never heard of him.

I'm serious. Not even trolling. First I've seen that name...
Old 04-12-2017, 05:17 PM
After our final tests, this new destructive force will be available to those who can pay... and they will!

Default J. Geils

John Warren Geils Jr. died Tuesday.

Groton, MA police said officers responded to Geils home around 4 p.m. Tuesday for a well-being check and found him unresponsive. He was pronounced dead at the scene.

"A preliminary investigation indicates that Geils died of natural causes," police said in a statement.

Saw these guys a bunch of times back in the 70s. Always an amazing high energy show . . . great songs . . . awesome party band!

I would have copied the entire AP story, but those dumbass fuckers subtitled the report with "Guitarist J. Geils, who sang 'Centerfold' dies at age 71"

fucking idiots

Quote:
Never heard of him.

Old 04-13-2017, 01:08 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,255,572
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

Eddie Murphy's older brother, Charlie also known as a stand-up comedian, writer, actor, and radio personality, dead at 57 after battling Leukemia .
Old 04-17-2017, 10:48 PM
It's a bird, it's a plane, no wait even better it's VodkaMan!

Credits: 995,567
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.

Robert Godwin Sr., 74 gunned down by a pussy ass mother fucker.
Old 04-22-2017, 11:22 PM

Default Erin Moran

NEW YORK (AP) - Erin Moran, the former child star who played Joanie Cunningham in the sitcoms "Happy Days" and "Joanie Loves Chachi," has died.

Police in Harrison County, Indiana said that she had been found unresponsive Saturday after authorities received a 911 call. She was 56 and the cause of death has not been determined.

Moran had endured numerous struggles in recent years.

Moran was already a veteran actress when in 1974 she was cast in "Happy Days" as Joanie, the kid sister to Ron Howard's Richie Cunningham in the sitcom set in the 1950s.

She would later appear with Scott Baio in the "Happy Days" spinoff "Joanie Loves Chachi."

Quote:
Never heard of him.

Old 04-23-2017, 05:26 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

^^^ Damn.
Old 05-15-2017, 07:28 AM

Default Powers Boothe

Powers Boothe, a character actor on the small and big screen, died Sunday in Los Angeles. He was 68.

Boothe died in his sleep Sunday morning of natural causes, his rep tells Variety.

Seems a bit unkind to label someone with a career like Boothe's simply a "character actor" but I guess he wasn't a full on movie star by industry standards.

I've always liked his work in movies, along with his style of acting . . . not unlike Michael Parks (who also recently passed away) with that understated style of delivery and such. Loved him in Deadwood and the most excellent Tombstone.

bummer

Quote:
Never heard of him.

Old 05-15-2017, 01:22 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,831
Skippy is a jewel in the roughSkippy is a jewel in the roughSkippy is a jewel in the roughSkippy is a jewel in the roughSkippy is a jewel in the rough

Jim freaking Jones...
Old 05-15-2017, 05:30 PM

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Yeah, he rocked the fuck out of that role.

Quote:
Never heard of him.