forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2008, 08:02 PM
kicked the fuck out

DSF Guest 8 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Vacation is calling so posts will be sporadic the next week and 1/2 or so
Old 08-01-2008, 08:17 PM
chuy es mi homie

Credits: 20,469
carajas will become famous soon enoughcarajas will become famous soon enoughcarajas will become famous soon enough

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Thanks... I just remember "rule of thumb": If something is not working how is supposed to.. uninstall it and reinstall it... hahaha... i'll also try the temp folder thanks
Old 08-03-2008, 08:41 PM
kicked the fuck out

Uninstall Tool

I know there are other uninstallers but I like this program. There is a feature in this one I really like, the "Startup & Force Remove" option. This feature will find programs that autorun and remove them from the registry. Be careful with this program because when you uninstall something with it, it is gone!

1. Completely remove any software installed! (using Uninstall Wizard ™ technology)
2. 3 Times Faster than Add/Remove program!
3. 3 Applications Categories: Software, System, Hidden
4. Remove Programs that automatically run at system startup
5. Many ways of Sorting Applications: by Name, by Occupied Size, by Installation Date.
6. Uninstall Programs that could not be removed by Add/Remove program.
7. Force removal of uninstall related entries in the registry.
8. Highlighting of recently installed applications in the list
9. Smart Search ™ allows quick finding of any application you need.
10. Navigate to a selected program's Registry Entry, Installation Folder and its Web Site.
11. View Detailed Information of a certain application installed on your computer.
12. Easy to use and modern User Interface allows to work comfortably with Uninstall Tool.
13. Multilingual interface!
14. Option to replace Add/Remove program.
15. Saving (exporting to HTML) detailed reports about currently installed applications
16. Running "Windows Components" and "Add/Remove Programs" tools
17. Complete compatibility with X64 Windows

Code:

Old 08-03-2008, 09:01 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 8,695
admiral is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Thanks Pen,
These are some awesome recommendations. I will have to mess around with them.
Old 08-07-2008, 08:18 PM
kicked the fuck out

Default K-Lite Codec Pack 4.10

K-Lite Codec Pack 4.10

K-Lite Codec Pack is a collection of codecs, DirectShow filters and tools. Codecs and DirectShow filters are needed for encoding and decoding (playing) audio and video formats. The K-Lite Codec Pack is designed as a user-friendly solution for playing all your movie files. With the K-Lite Codec Pack you should be able to play all the popular audio and video formats and even some rare formats.
This download is for the Full package and contains all the codecs a normal user would ever need.

The K-Lite Codec Pack has a couple of major advantages compared to other codec packs:

It it always very up-to-date with the newest (and/or best) versions of the components.

It is very user-friendly.

The installation is fully customizable, meaning that you are able install exactly those components that you really want.

Uninstallation removes all files and registry entries created by the pack.

It is extremely easy to make a fully customized unattended installation.

It has been very well tested, so that the package doesn't contain any conflicting or buggy codecs.

It tries to avoid potential problems with existing codecs and even fixes some problems. The pack is able to detect broken codecs and filters on your system, and remove them for you.

It is a very complete package, containing everything you need to play your movies.

And it is of course free

Code:

Old 08-08-2008, 01:36 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 3,118
dikfore63 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Thanks for the suggestions Pen.
Old 08-08-2008, 04:52 AM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 295,223
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

so far, i've dl'ed everything you suggested. word to ya mutha!

not my links. always virus check.
Old 08-09-2008, 09:00 PM
kicked the fuck out

Default Ever email Microsoft Office Documents with Outlook?

SendShield

Before I continue I must advise that this software is still in beta. I have been using it for over a year now without problems but as always with beta software user beware...

Now with the warning out of the way...

What is SendShield for Microsoft Outlook?

SendShield integrates with Microsoft Outlook (not an application you use separately). As long as Outlook is running, SendShield is protecting your privacy when emailing documents, spreadsheets and presentations. SendShield quickly scans your Microsoft Office attachments, alerts you to Hidden Data, and allows you to clean them with the click of a button.

Microsoft Office applications Word, PowerPoint and Excel enable you to display or hide certain types of information. For example, Microsoft Word allows you to track the changes you make to a document, and it also allows you to hide those changes from view. As a result, you risk emailing that document containing revision history, thereby revealing all the changes you and others may have made to the document.

SendShield only cleans the files which are attached to the email, not the original source file. In general, when a file is attached to an email, Outlook takes a duplicate copy of the original file stored on your computer hard drive. SendShield only scans and cleans the attachment, the duplicate copy, so the original file is not modified. The next time you send that same original file, it will be identical to the first time you attached it.

If you want to save a cleaned version of the file on your hard drive, you may attach it to an Outlook email, clean it, send it to yourself and save that copy to your hard drive. Currently, SendShield's cleaning tools are not available for integration with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.

Trust me if you email office documents with outlook get this app.

Code:

Old 08-12-2008, 07:03 AM
kicked the fuck out

Office 2K3 with SP3

Why 2k3 instead of 2k7? Because in my business dealings about 99% of people/companies have NOT upgraded yet and 2k7 uses a different file format. Yes I know there are converters and viewers available but why bother? I will use 2k3 until most of my associates switch. Yes I have 2k7 as well.

If I have to explain what Office is you do not need it

This version is integrated with SP3. This version will also declare a generic win32: other trojan with Avast. There is no trojan it is a false positive.

-Pen
Code:

Last edited by DSF Guest 8 : 08-13-2008 at 03:06 PM.
Old 08-14-2008, 11:14 AM
kicked the fuck out

Default Do you BackUp?

Acronis True Image v11.8053 Home

You better. Hard drives fail and that is a fact. I back my systems up several times a week. At the minimum I suggest a full backup once per month and incremental backups several times per week.

A great solution (for the home user) is Acronis True Image Home. I have been using Acronis' product for a few years now and have NEVER had a failure during backup. There is a free trial of the program here:

Code:

As an alternative there is an awesome free complete version here courtesy of Binary Jester:

Code:

Thanks for the up Binary. Everyone please thank Binary by downloading the small file listed below to keep his links alive.

Code:

his original post here:
http://www.drunkenstepfather.com/for...&postcount=852
Closed Thread