forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 02-02-2015, 09:39 PM
Has been Kicked the Fuck out!

rippitydoo is just really nicerippitydoo is just really nicerippitydoo is just really nicerippitydoo is just really nicerippitydoo is just really nicerippitydoo is just really nicerippitydoo is just really nice

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Plus he can't get worse... Amy Winehouse became famous for "Rehab", & was dead soon after.

Johnny started his pro career playing for the Browns, so things can only get better.
Old 02-03-2015, 07:40 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,257,533
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

Code:

I think we all knew how this was going to happen.
Old 02-04-2015, 03:45 PM
I'm in it to win it. alot.

Credits: 187,668
MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.
MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.

And the hits keep coming...

Indians pitcher Danny Salazar accused of rape...
Code:

Browns GM embroiled in 'textgate'... could lose a first rounder on this one...
Code:

aaand apparently, The Browns WR coach was on the plane with Josh Gordon and the rest of the receiving corps when Josh was drinking shortly before his test.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vodkaman View Post
I think the Sunnyside milf is far hotter than Heathyr.

Last edited by MEGADOUCHE : 02-04-2015 at 03:46 PM.
Old 02-04-2015, 04:04 PM

Whoa. Just learned that Danny Salazar will NOT be charged for the allegation by the Prosecutor. It's breaking, no print story yet.
Quote:
Old 02-16-2015, 02:44 PM

Quote:

Last edited by MadamMeow : 02-16-2015 at 05:28 PM. Reason: fixed vid
Old 02-24-2015, 11:57 AM
Patriotism is as fierce as a fever, pitiless as the grave, blind as a stone, and irrational as a headless hen.

Credits: 33,401
Fever might win a People's Choice award
Fever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice award

Code:

WTF?!? A different orange...

I hope they trade up for Jameis 'Rapey-Crablegs' Winston so the party keeps rollin'

i ALMOST feel sorry for Mega being born into this.

Old 02-24-2015, 03:51 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Code:

Not just a different orange but a more energetic orange and brown. You know, more hues of the same to continue to cover one's face in shame.

Last edited by Frothy Afterbirth : 02-24-2015 at 03:52 PM.
Old 02-25-2015, 04:30 AM

I can feel the new energy. Can't you?

New unis Apr. 1st. err 14th.
Quote:

Last edited by MEGADOUCHE : 02-25-2015 at 04:31 AM.
Old 04-12-2015, 09:30 PM
Has been Kicked the Fuck out!

rippitydoo is just really nicerippitydoo is just really nicerippitydoo is just really nicerippitydoo is just really nicerippitydoo is just really nicerippitydoo is just really nicerippitydoo is just really nice

"Johnny Rehab" shirt in the local Sports Obsession store. Rumor has it he got out of there only recently... Hope it hasn't ruined his shot at playing in the pros.

On a side-note, guy that taught the Sophomore Gym class when I was a Freshman is retiring any day now as my alma mater's athletic director. Maybe they can get Lebron to take the job, since we know he's not busy being any good at playing himself.
Old 01-05-2016, 02:03 PM

The Browns hire Paul DePodesta from the NY Mets.

Code:

WTF?!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahahahahhahaha