forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2008, 12:21 PM
jesus got drunk and molested me

Credits: 62,194
Shasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular aura
Default NFL football discussion

I think it's time to start a thread about the NFL other than fantasy football talk...I'm a HUGE Bears fan...I also keep up with the Titans, mainly because I get free tickets to go see them a couple of times a year.

Big headlines now obviously is Brett Farve....I hope he gets released and the Bears get him....

about a man and his horse
Old 07-18-2008, 12:25 PM
Good grief! The comedian's a bear!

Credits: 47,106
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars

No way Favre gets released. Best case for him is he gets traded to an AFC team that has a shot. The Packers know if they release him, he goes to the Bears or Vikes, and they can not have Favre play the Packers twice a year.

I am a HUGE Giants fan. Hell, I still have the papers from the Super Bowl win hanging in my office. (I got a thumbs up from a big partner, so they stay).
Old 07-18-2008, 12:34 PM
Bam Bam is hittin that! imgbox

Credits: 212,223
Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.
Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.

The Packers cannot just release Favre - they have to trade him so they can control where he goes to avoid him kicking their ass twice a year.

I've have been a suffering Jets fan for many years.

Old 07-18-2008, 12:44 PM

Shasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular aura

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
not really....actually Farve can control where he goes....he can pull the "if you trade me there, I'll just retire again"

Old 07-18-2008, 12:47 PM
Good grief! The comedian's a bear!

Credits: 47,106
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars

Which the Packers want, so basically, the Packers control Favre for two more years, since that is what he has left on his contract.

Favre will only go to a team that can win now.
Old 07-18-2008, 12:55 PM
Custom user title? Who the fuck needs it.

Credits: 36,531
Striker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the rough

Code:

Try being a Dolphins fan.
Old 07-18-2008, 12:56 PM

Code:

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Old 07-18-2008, 01:42 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 5,724
Riddler is being mentioned in polite conversation

Code:

actually... no!

favre has played in the nfl for over 10 years, and over 5 years for the pack, so if they trade them to a team he doesn't want to play for he can reverse the deal simply by declining to report to the other team. The packers want to trade him, but i've heard they are asking way too much in compensation!
Aside from that, i think wherever favre lands, his days as a top-notch qb are well behind...
Anyway, lets keep in mind he still has to notify the pack and the league of his intentions to play , if and when that happens the packers have 24 hours to activate him or release him...
Old 07-18-2008, 02:14 PM

Code:

he'd be an excellent upgrade in Chicago...

Old 07-18-2008, 02:16 PM
Bam Bam is hittin that! imgbox

Credits: 212,223
Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.
Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.

Code:

I think Chicago is waiting for Tampa to Cut Sims....

Closed Thread