forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 07-27-2009, 04:00 PM
Patriotism is as fierce as a fever, pitiless as the grave, blind as a stone, and irrational as a headless hen.

Credits: 33,426
Fever might win a People's Choice award
Fever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice award

I say the Raiders are waiting for Vick, Plax & Stallworth...

Old 07-27-2009, 04:17 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 2,332
Its Just Ol' Red is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

looks like Goodell reinstated Vick for training camps and any team activities, but has to sit through 6 games... seems kinda like kicking a dead horse to me. what is 6 games gonna accomplish? some kind of super sentence on top of the law if you ask me. if youre gonna let him back at all make it full... hes done his time
Old 07-27-2009, 04:49 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 89,185
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

agreed
Old 07-28-2009, 12:01 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 3,857
DontSnatch is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
i wondered the same thing but then i heard (i forget from who.. somewhere on espn i think) that the suspension is to keep vick from being the story early in the season.. which makes sense since the NFL gets wall to wall coverage leading up to opening week/the first few weeks. while he will get a ton of attention when he does come back.. it wouldnt be as much as if it was week 1. makes sense i guess
Old 08-09-2009, 06:36 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

Agent points to Mangini for WR's injury
ESPN.com news services

Cleveland Browns reserve receiver Syndric Steptoe will miss the season with a torn labrum in his shoulder, and his agent says coach Eric Mangini's decision-making is to blame, the Cleveland Plain Dealer reported.

The third-year veteran sustained the injury during Saturday's practice.

Agent Jerome Stanley said a last-minute change of plans from walk-through drills, which the players had expected, to a full-speed practice in heavy rain was the root of the injury.

"The coaches should more carefully weigh the risk of injury in practice decisions,'' Stanley said, according to the Plain Dealer. "My understanding is that the team was on the field for a walk-through the day before the scrimmage. The walk-through turned into a full practice in a driving rain."

The newspaper said Steptoe, the Browns seventh-round pick in 2007 who started five of 16 games last season, was carted off clutching his shoulder, though the specifics of how he was injured were unclear.

Saturday's practice consisted of no-contact drills in shorts and jerseys with no pads and no live tackling.

"Obviously, hindsight gives one a different perspective," Stanley said. "But if the practice had stayed a walk-through, Syndric wouldn't be preparing for season-ending surgery right now. The decision produced a bad result for the kid and the team.''

The Browns aren't confirming or commenting on injuries in training camp, the report said.

Steptoe had been practicing as a backup wideout and a kick returner.

Mangini, who ended the practice 20 minutes early because of the rain, was not available for comment, the report said.

Code:

Give me a fucking break. Sounds to me like a little sour milk. Steptoe sucks anyway.
Old 08-10-2009, 07:34 AM
Granny pr0n poster extraordinaire

Credits: 16,863
thermos will become famous soon enoughthermos will become famous soon enough

Code:

agreed - I'm about saturated w/ sports media right now, I need to chill out.

I listened to the local philly radio stations KILL Andy Reid for Stewart Bradley's knee injury (questionable turf - apparently tickets were sold so they couldn't back out).

I mean come the fuck on?!? It's fucking football. Do what your coach fucking says and face the harsh reality of the risk inherent to your sport. I don't stop driving my car on the freeway because I might get injured?
"The blessing of my TITS be upon you;
we bless you in the name of the DSF."
Old 08-11-2009, 12:22 AM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 1,480
Murphiavelli is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I was kind of pulling for Philly in that division. bummer, but don't sleep on Maclin, kid can move.

Hawks fan, but I know that it gets little respect, because of the division...but all I had to add was that the hawks signed Curry....omfg its like younger Seau out there> saw him the other day...BEAST.

expect at least a .500 record and an upset or two.

let the shit talkin commence
Old 08-12-2009, 07:32 AM
Granny pr0n poster extraordinaire

Credits: 16,863
thermos will become famous soon enoughthermos will become famous soon enough

Code:

I hope you're right...

at least he finally fucked showed up.....this rookie contract/slotting/agent drama is fucking ridiculous.

andy reid was getting pretty pissed off that he wasn't in camp yet.

he's also making more than desean jackson?
"The blessing of my TITS be upon you;
we bless you in the name of the DSF."
Old 08-13-2009, 09:29 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 3,857
DontSnatch is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

stallworth suspended for the year. didn't see that coming.. i wonder if his motion to reduce the sentance pissed off goodell
Old 08-13-2009, 03:47 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

I hope the Browns suspend him to Oakland or something. The dude is fucking worthless anyway.