forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 06-02-2011, 06:05 PM
Symmetrical book stacking. Just like the Philadelphia mass turbulence of 1947.

Credits: 6,013,214
Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.
Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.
Default North Korea is Best Korea - Photographs from the secretive country

I find the concept of North Korea fascinating. The entire country is completely brainwashed from birth, and due to the massively overbearing control of the dictatorship, any potential for free thought is quashed before it's born. If your government tells you that your country is perfect, and supplies everything you will ever need, why aspire to be anything but what they tell you to be?

Let's not forget, Kim Jong Il isn't their leader. His father is, even though he's been dead for a number of years now. Kim Jong Il (who's birth was heralded by a double rainbow and a talking bird, apparently) simply passes on his father's will to the populace...

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Godfather View Post
Ask Stantz. He knows.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TR View Post
You are all cocsuckers. Especially Stantz. Fuck that guy.
Old 06-02-2011, 06:06 PM

Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.
Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.

(North Korea invented the Space Shuttle - America stole their idea)

Quote:
Ask Stantz. He knows.
Quote:
Old 06-02-2011, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Ask Stantz. He knows.
Quote:
Old 06-02-2011, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Ask Stantz. He knows.
Quote:
Old 06-02-2011, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Ask Stantz. He knows.
Quote:
Old 06-02-2011, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Ask Stantz. He knows.
Quote:
Old 06-02-2011, 06:37 PM
Shoot first, ask questions NEVER!

Credits: 283,610
Carlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSF

wow still looks horrible to live, it kind of looks like New Jersey.

Old 06-02-2011, 06:38 PM
Thank god for us bitter sacks of emotionless fucks. We are legendz!

Credits: 22,453
Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Fuck that, North Korea has a space ship. New Jersey has herpes and guidos.
Old 06-02-2011, 07:11 PM
Consume me.

Credits: 1,015,510
Beer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Beer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

I didn't realize it at first but now I get it. That's pretty cool how they used the same person in every pic.
Old 06-02-2011, 08:08 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 2,188
magic1 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

these photos look qute old, any idea on the date taken?