forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 12-21-2011, 10:39 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 6,710
in_ertiatic is a splendid one to beholdin_ertiatic is a splendid one to beholdin_ertiatic is a splendid one to beholdin_ertiatic is a splendid one to beholdin_ertiatic is a splendid one to beholdin_ertiatic is a splendid one to beholdin_ertiatic is a splendid one to beholdin_ertiatic is a splendid one to beholdin_ertiatic is a splendid one to beholdin_ertiatic is a splendid one to behold

Christmas day is gonna be awesome! I'm stoked. All NBA all day.

I'm glad they added those extra games to the slate, now we get Clips vs Warriors opening night (probably no Stephan Curry). It is odd though that the league would add THIS game to the marquee before there was any hype of Lob City... Almost like Stern KNEW where CP3 would be playing. But a pro sports league would never fix anything like that, right? Right?!?

Seriously, no one watched the Clips or Warriors ever. They would add a fucking Pacers game before a LAC or GSW game. I call shenanigans.
Old 12-22-2011, 05:12 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 30,216
d_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followers
d_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followers

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I am a Knicks fan but I have parked my fandom with the Suns since Steve Nash got there. I can't root for the Knicks right now. I need them to go back to the Ewing-Oakley-Mason-Starks feel.
Old 12-22-2011, 06:58 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 6,710
in_ertiatic is a splendid one to beholdin_ertiatic is a splendid one to beholdin_ertiatic is a splendid one to beholdin_ertiatic is a splendid one to beholdin_ertiatic is a splendid one to beholdin_ertiatic is a splendid one to beholdin_ertiatic is a splendid one to beholdin_ertiatic is a splendid one to beholdin_ertiatic is a splendid one to beholdin_ertiatic is a splendid one to behold

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
And then what? You're gonna party like its 1989? I doubt the Knicks can get back to being that tough guy team as currently constructed. Not to mention D'antonio who's about as tough as a wet noodle.

Plus the "feel" of the Ewing teams, wasn't that always a feeling of failure? Cause the the Knicks still have that stank on them.
Old 12-28-2011, 08:32 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 89,159
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

man, im with you. as a heat fan, the 90s knicks-heat rivalry is what i grew up with, loving (even though we lost so often). the knicks will never get back to that, though...im just hoping the knicks can get some kind of firepower again and maybe start the rivalry up again???

this is why i was hoping lebron would go to the knicks, but alas, we had to take him (i was never a huge fan but im not gonna root against him on the heat).
Old 12-28-2011, 10:57 PM

d_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followers
d_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followers

Knicks-Heat rivalry was awesome basketball. If people can't appreciate a 72-71 game, they don't know bball. Allan Houston was the best covered shooter in history, btw.
Old 03-22-2012, 09:50 PM
Dicktowel.com

beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

its kind of surprising no lin talk on these boards...maybe ppl just talked about him in the general forums....but this is just a general LETS GO HEAT!
Old 03-25-2012, 02:13 PM

I hate the Heat but like they Treyvon Martin stuff they did.
Old 03-25-2012, 10:49 PM
Dicktowel.com

the heat organization (players excluded) is actually realllllly well-run, and they do a great job of community outreach, etc. i think that's reflected in their statement after lebron/wade/bosh's statements/pictures/writing on their sneakers in essence agreeing with their players that the tragedy should be looked into.

go heat
Old 04-28-2012, 03:32 PM
Dicktowel.com

Let's go Heat! I want a sweep. Fuck the knicks
Old 06-06-2012, 04:37 AM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

LeBron choking again. At least now we know it wasn't just a Cleveland thing.