forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 05-29-2008, 01:13 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 3,606
rankamateur has a spectacular aurarankamateur has a spectacular aurarankamateur has a spectacular aurarankamateur has a spectacular aura

Whatever happened to Frank-n-stuff hot dogs? And why doesn't Pizza Hut have pork anymore?
Old 05-29-2008, 08:33 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,261,562
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

What I find amazing is that Devinn Lane's daughter Brooke is 20 years old. The only good light in popping out a kid at the age of 16. I read on some other forum that she said once in an interview on the Opie and Anthony Show 2 years ago that she would like to follow her mother into the adult industry. That might be iffy since she's now in college.

I'm not sure but this might be her as a friend from Devinn's myspace page , I dunno same age as Brooke and going to uni. Nice big boobage & pokies though just like her mother. That's if this is really her.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Old 07-22-2008, 10:37 AM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 5,780
VirginiaB is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I want to show you guys my Great American Rack but i don't want the pics to get back to my boyfriend....
Old 07-22-2008, 10:40 AM
Yeah mate, I'm down under....and she loves it!

Credits: 206,674
MickC Has a lot of rep, but will never be as reputable as wannabe DSF user pasyaerrov.

Code:

They wont, we promise... They go in a special sealed section, with a password to keep wierdos out...
Old 07-22-2008, 10:48 AM
jesus got drunk and molested me

Credits: 62,752
Shasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular aura

Code:

just exactly how do you get in then?

about a man and his horse
Old 07-22-2008, 11:05 AM
Yeah mate, I'm down under....and she loves it!

Credits: 206,674
MickC Has a lot of rep, but will never be as reputable as wannabe DSF user pasyaerrov.

Code:

You of all people should know, I use the rear entrance.
Old 07-22-2008, 11:15 AM
kicked the fuck out

DSF Guest 8 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I like green tea
Old 07-22-2008, 10:54 AM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 295,309
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

Code:

and we're dying to see 'em!!

send them to Lucas, he'll post them in the private area.

not my links. always virus check.
Old 07-23-2008, 11:33 PM
jesus is my homeboy

Credits: 5,183
Candi Apples is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I almost started crying yesterday,cause I realized my nipple ring fell out(barbell),and it took me 2 hrs to find the ball to the ring.lol

I suspect it fell out,when I was fucking my neighbor a few days ago when I was drunk and stoned.

I almost cried,cause I was worried that the hole was closed over,and there was no way in hell I was going to get that piercing done again.

Very random,and sadly,very true.lol
Old 07-23-2008, 11:40 PM
Thank god for us bitter sacks of emotionless fucks. We are legendz!

Credits: 22,621
Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

Code:

If your a chick thats hot. If your a guy............... shasta is that you?
Closed Thread