forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2010, 10:07 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

I'm collecting unemployment as well. Not proud of it, but these are the facts.

Also, I have a spastic cat as my avy.

Last edited by MEGADOUCHE : 03-04-2010 at 10:09 PM.
Old 03-04-2010, 10:11 PM
I may not be attractive but... oh nevermind.

Credits: 57,260
Magnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Magnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
very getting an accurate number from years passed would be difficult and your right, it probably would be the same i will not deny that as a matter of fact from a statistical point of view i say i argee with you. but and i mean BUT! if their are no repercussions (punsihments for wrongdoings) why would anyone follow the rules?
Quote:
Originally Posted by pisceschef View Post
CAN TWINKIE NEED MORE ROIDS HAVE BANG SHORT UGLY TAN BITCH MICHELOB
Old 03-04-2010, 10:13 PM

Credits: 79,167,979
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized

Punish the kid with extra work or staying after school. I can see taking the phone until after school, but keeping the phone is stealing and charging money to get it back is extortion. It seems unconstitutional to me.

Code:

Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 03-04-2010, 10:17 PM

Magnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Magnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:

be serious, did detention ever work on you? or writing one hundred times i will never do it again? i'm guessing probably not, never worked on me and i hold the record at both my elementary school and my middle school for most paddleings and dententions in a year. (no bullshit) by high school i had gotten alot smarter about not getting caught.
Quote:
Old 03-04-2010, 10:20 PM
Custom user title? Who the fuck needs it.

Credits: 36,572
Striker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the rough

Code:

I see your point and partly agree. However, it all depends on the person. There is no one size fits all answer to whether or not humans are naturally good or evil. Some are good, others are evil, but I'd say the vast majority fall somewhere in between. Plus, it all has to do with how you are raised. I was raised with Christian morals and beliefs so even if, hypothetically, they did away with rape being a crime, I still wouldn't rape anyone because I believe it's wrong. However, I can easily imagine that some people, who never raped before, might start raping people. Not to say that you have to be raised as a Christian to believe rape is wrong, or that someone that was would never rape.

Basically, I believe that punishment has to not only fit the crime, but the persons psychology that committed the crime. Punishment has to be levied out on a person by person basis and until we figure out a way to do that, no system of punishment will ever be 100% effective. We would have to figure out a way to completely map someone's psychology to know what punishment would work best with them.... something that is way, way beyond our current level of understanding of the human psychology.
Old 03-04-2010, 10:21 PM
So special, you feel it in your nuts.

Credits: 1,164,351
towdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud of

Code:

I would say there were less in jail for murder and rape 200 years ago than there are today. Back then when you were convicted, you were usually hung or shot the next day. There was no death row or a life in prison sentence. You reaped what you sowed and justice was swift.

Old 03-04-2010, 10:23 PM

Credits: 79,167,979

Code:

nothing worked on me. Doesn't give them the right to steal your phone.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 03-04-2010, 10:28 PM

Striker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the rough

Code:

Granted. Plus, what I also said about more people being caught today thanks to technology.
What I was getting at was that %wise, accounting for increase in population, it's probably pretty close to the same amount of crimes being committed, not necessarily the people serving time. There are still kidnappings and murders and rapes that go unsolved today.
Old 03-04-2010, 10:28 PM

Code:

and so i guess the police have no right to impound a car. there not stealing it though you pay for it and you get it back. oh wait thats what the school is doing. you pay for and you get it back.
Quote:
Old 03-04-2010, 10:31 PM

Code:

I'm totally with you on this. Charging money does smack of extortion. It's your property.

If they don't want phones in school fine. And I'm even ok with them taking it, but only till the end of the school day, and paying money to get it back shouldn't even have ever crossed the mind of these school administrators/government officials/idiots.
Closed Thread