forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 03-25-2010, 12:16 AM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 24,271
AngryManny is being mentioned in polite conversationAngryManny is being mentioned in polite conversation
Default (nOObs thread) Avatard Asshole of the Week Award!!!

Attention all nOObs, Avatards/Vets have you down? Don't get MAD, Bitch about them on this Thread.

I hear all you nOObs talking shit about the Veterans, I think it's time we voice our opinion (as little as that voice may be)!

We may get some shit...check that, we will get SHIT, but let's show these guys we have balls (as little as those balls may be).

Also, it will be a good time to get up on our posting skills.

Attention Avatards: Let's keep this civil and let us nOObs voice our opinion

I don't think this thread will survive due to the sheer fact that most nOObs are scared shitless of the Avatards, but I'll give it a try anyway!

Last edited by AngryManny : 03-25-2010 at 12:17 AM.
Old 03-25-2010, 12:19 AM
I'm no alien, but I am illegal in 50 states.

Credits: 25,095
nachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the rough

I don't get it.
And miles to go before I sleep.

Old 03-25-2010, 12:22 AM
Is your refrigerator running? Bcuz if it is, it probably runs like you - very homosexually

Credits: 2,503,517
TR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
TR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

this isn't the noob thread manny.......not sure how civil this will be.
R.I.P. JMA

Old 03-25-2010, 12:27 AM

AngryManny is being mentioned in polite conversationAngryManny is being mentioned in polite conversation

Alright I'll Start...

I nominate Predator24, as the Asshole Avatard of the week. He's not only an Asshole Avatard, but a huge dick! He's like John Holmes doing anal all in one!

http://www.drunkenstepfather.com/for...postcount=3649

I was doing as any nOOb should and posting some boobies,

Predator gave me shit

No big deal, I expect to get shit if I do wrong to the forum...

But, I WAS posting boobies! That should be off limits unless the boobies are terrible.

The fact that my pics were too big for the page was a fuck up on my point, but someone just needed to let me know.

Pred went out of his way to piss me off! Thanks to you Pred, I kicked two puppies square in the nose and ran an old lady off the road!

Anyways, that's how this thread should work.
Old 03-25-2010, 12:29 AM

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Bring the SHIT!

I'll bring the two girls and a cup!
Old 03-25-2010, 12:31 AM

nachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the rough

Code:

Stop being such a fucking pussy.

Old 03-25-2010, 12:31 AM
Waiting like a stalking butler

Credits: 18,087
FortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of light

haha this amuses me

Old 03-25-2010, 12:33 AM
Patriotism is as fierce as a fever, pitiless as the grave, blind as a stone, and irrational as a headless hen.

Credits: 33,426
Fever might win a People's Choice award
Fever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice award

FUUUUCK YOOOOOOUUUU, ya' little fuckin' cunt.

who the fuck do you think you are, ya' little wiseass?

Comin' in here with your "Oh, I'm a little girl, save me from the big bad meanies" bullshit. Fuck off, would ya', with that crap.

We created this shit you little dirtbag, and damn to hell some tosser like you's gonna come along and piss on our graves.
I will hunt, stalk , and flame your ass back to Perez before I let you throw one of us under the bus, you fucktard.

I decree from this day forth that mildlyirritatedmanny is a punk-ass bitch who doesn't understand the depth of the shit.

GTFO

(does that get me the award?)

Old 03-25-2010, 12:35 AM

Code:

Hey nachos I got no beef with you...

I just fucking Hate Trannys!
Old 03-25-2010, 12:36 AM

Code:

Eat my asshole, faggot.