forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 09-26-2023, 05:07 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,259,804
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

Old 09-28-2023, 05:49 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Old 09-28-2023, 05:52 PM

Old 09-28-2023, 09:20 PM

This has been a thing in Japan for at least 9 years

Old 09-29-2023, 02:49 AM

Japanese man who spent $16K to become a ‘dog’ says he wants to become a movie star
He also wants to meet others who dress up like dogs
Carl Samson
September 13, 2023

The Japanese man who found global fame after transforming himself into a “dog” through a $16,000 rough collie costume has expressed his wish to star in a movie.

Background: The man, known only by his canine alias “Toco,” commissioned model and sculpture company Zeppet to create his hyperrealistic costume. Since its completion last spring, he has launched a YouTube channel, given media interviews and made public walks.
New goals: In a new interview with the New York Post, Toco revealed that he now dreams of becoming a movie star. “I think it would be great if I were able to use my skills and get the opportunity to appear as a dog in a movie,” he said.

Toco previously debunked claims that he aims to live like a dog, insisting that he only desires the ability to “transform.” Now, he wants to join meetups with others like himself who dress up like canines.

“I think it would be great if something like this [meetups] existed,” he told the Post. “I would like to meet them.”
What’s next: Whether Toco manages to appear on the big screen is yet to be seen. For now, he continues to build his YouTube channel, which currently boasts 56,000 subscribers.
Most recently, Toco posted his first interview with Spanish news agency EFE. “Some tell me they want to do the same thing, which has made me realize that there are other people like me,” he told the outlet.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Old 10-12-2023, 12:26 PM

Old 10-24-2023, 10:07 AM

Kobe drain pervert is back, caught filming up schoolgirl skirts
September 19, 2023 by Tadashi Anahori

Just when you thought it was safe to walk by a drain in a skirt, the drain pervert is back!

If you live in Kobe, be sure to check the drains before walking over them.

Police in the West Japan city have arrested the 36-year-old Yasuomi Hirai for setting up a phone in a roadside drain in order to take videos of schoolgirls.

He was caught when the camera was filming an 18-year-old school student at around 3 o’clock in the afternoon on September 8. And he was found out because the girl was a Good Samaritan. She noticed the phone in the drain and took it to a police substation, believing it was a lost item.

The police realized it was set to record and started to investigate. Hirai was still in the clear, because the cops couldn’t get past the lock on the phone.

But then, on September 14, Hirai’s fetish got the better of him and officers found him on all fours inside a neighborhood drain.

“What are you doing?” they asked.

Hirai’s the kind of person who can’t help being honest. “I’m trying to peep up skirts,” he responded. He then aided the cops in their investigation of him by unlocking the seized phone and allowing them to see the saved videos he had shot.

This guy is a serial offender when it comes to drain peeping. He was previously arrested in 2013 and 2015, as reported here, and fined for his behavior. On those occasions, he went to even further extremes, actually lying in the drain himself for hours on end.

In 2015, his mother defended him, saying that Hirai’s actions are an extension of his childhood habit of hiding in small places.

The fetish for upskirting — get views or photos of panties from underneath, especially from underneath a skirt — is huge in Japan, where it is known as panchira. There are even photography exhibitions, special books, face masks, and bicycle saddles from practitioners.

Code:

*Same guy from 8 and 10 years ago
Kobe man hides in street drain grate to peep up at girls’ panties
June 11, 2013 by Tadashi Anahori

Some people to go to ANY lengths to catch a glimpse of the holy grail, it seems.

Hyogo police have arrested a twenty-six-year-old company employee from Kobe for hiding in a 30-by-45-inch grate in the side of the road in order to spy on girls’ panties as they went by.

Yasuomi Hirai has admitted his guilt.

Around 10am on June 5th, he was spotted at a grate opening in Kobe after having entered the roadside drain via a space twenty meters away.

Nearby there is a girls’ college and girls’ high school, and many of the students would pass by. Hirai also lived nearby.

A twenty-four-year-old girl saw him and asked a man to help. Poor old Hirai was then a victim of his own cunning location — once he was there, it was hard for him to either escape or pretend he was doing something more innocent.

Still, you have to commend him. He really went the extra mile for his fetish.

Code:

Kobe serial drain panties voyeur arrested again
November 10, 2015 by Tadashi Anahori

Some people don’t learn their lesson.

Well, Yasuomi Hirai is nothing if not consistent.

We first reported on his unique “talents” back in June 2013, when he was arrested for hiding in a drain in order to look up the skirts of girls passing by over him.

Two years on, and Hirai is at it again.

Once again Hyogo police have arrested the panchira fetishist for hiding in a storm drain, all so he could take photos of pedestrians in Kobe.

This time he was caught on August 16th after he was spotted using his phone to film up the skirt of a woman as she walked past the drain he was hiding in.

He had been in there for five hours, starting at 3 a.m.

The drain was around 55 inches wide and 60 inches deep.

He was given away by his hair sticking out of the grating and then he and the victim made eye contact. We wonder what went through her mind as she saw this twenty-eight-year-old man lying in the drain with his phone.

Well, at least he wasn’t wearing a clown costume. Now that would have been scary. “Want your boat, Georgie?”

Code:

Kobe serial drain panties voyeur is “not pervert”
November 18, 2015 by Tadashi Anahori

The tale of the 28-year-old serial drain voyeur keeps on getting better.

It was amazing enough that the man, arrested in June 2013 for the same crime, would again risk hiding in a drain for hours in order to look up the skirts of passing women (a fetish known as panchira in Japan).

Yasuomi Hirai was arrested on November 9 after he was caught in August using his phone to film up the skirt of a woman walking over the drain grill. He had been in the drain for five hours.

A tabloid reporter spoke to his mother.

“My son has liked to hide in small places like drains since he was a boy. He continued to do this even after he became a junior high school student. He just didn’t seem to grow out of his childishness and as he got older his sexual interests linked up with that. He’s always been bad at interacting with others, I think he was also stressed from his job.”

Hirai himself has said that he would hide himself in the drains around “80 times a year.”

He echoes what his mother says, that he first had an interest in street gutters and then the sexual desires came after that.

Code:

Old 10-24-2023, 10:16 AM

Amazing Beasts Kraken Cock Tentacle Sex Dildo

Are you brave enough to take on (and take in) the Kraken Cock Tentacle Sex Dildo? Have a monstrously sexual experience with this beast's incredible penis rubbing in and out of your body. The tentacle-shaped probe features fantastically detailed suckers and grows thicker the closer you get to the scaly base. With its awesome curve and suction cup on the bottom, it's suitable for both vaginal and anal use.

Part of the dazzlingly original and erotic Amazing Beasts series by top Japanese adult retailer Daimaoh, the Kraken Cock Tentacle Sex Dildo is available in three colors (purple, blue, and black) and three degrees of firmness (soft, regular, and hard).

Specs and Features:

For vaginal and anal use
Suction cup
Curved
With suckers
Tentacle shape
Color: purple, blue, black
Texture: soft, regular, hard
Total length: 190 mm (7.5")
Insertable part length: 135 mm (5.3")
Width: 23-43 mm (0.9-1.7")
Weight: 293 g (10.3 oz)
Material: Succubus Skin Silicone

$41 USD
Code:

Old 11-20-2023, 04:59 PM

2019 Japanese bilingual sex guide illustrated by Jikumaru

A few positions
missionary: seijoi (正常位)
cowgirl: kijoi (騎乗位)
prone bone: nebakku (寝バック)
doggy: bakku (バック), kohai (後背位)
standing doggy: tachi-bakku (立ちバック)
face to face: taimen-zai (対面座位)
spoons: sokui (側位)
splitter (one leg up): matsuba-kuzushi (松葉崩し)

Old 12-14-2023, 10:33 PM