forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 10-16-2019, 06:17 PM
Almost Interesting...

MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.
MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Thanks for the tip. I've had a few ideas for forever, but never went through. The place I liked closed, I know there's tons of places.

Oh my there is a lot of tits & ass on movies & TV.
Trampy Internet Girls...what more do you need!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusMartinez View Post
MadamMeow2 for president....
Old 10-18-2019, 09:39 AM
The future is unwritten, but I'm illustrating it now.

Credits: 270,535
el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.
el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.

The elbow of course is about four different levels of pain, the best of which is pretty fucking awful. Inside of the bicep, especially up near the armpit, just felt like a bunch of fiery hornet stings.

Old 10-18-2019, 05:14 PM
Almost Interesting...

MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.
MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.

Code:

No plans on my elbow. Dang that sounds awful. What do you have there? Does it get weird if you bend the arm?

Quote:
Old 10-22-2019, 09:51 AM
The future is unwritten, but I'm illustrating it now.

Credits: 270,535
el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.
el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.

Code:

It's a whole sleeve that starts at the wrist with traditional Japanese style waves crashing against a cliff face. Moving up toward the elbow are mountains and volcanoes, with lava flowing down the cliff face into the ocean, and above that, on the entire upper arm onto the chest (a little) and the shoulder blade is a phoenix rising in flames.

Yeah, I could post a pic. Prolly should. But shit, the last time I posted pix I was still using LCQP so I'd have to actually learn something again and that seems like a lot of work.

Old 10-22-2019, 03:19 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,258,217
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

If I had a tattoo it would be of a bigger dick on one of my inner thighs so I can stroke it without getting hard and to make my white man avg dick jealous. My thighs aren't long enough for black man avg.
Old 10-23-2019, 04:57 AM
Almost Interesting...

Code:

That sounds pretty epic.

I think it's hard to take those pictures of yourself. I can never manage to take a good one of my cat tat, and that's on my leg. lol

Code:

You need it long enough so it hangs out of shorts. Oh the hilarity that would ensue when out.

Quote:
Old 01-01-2020, 10:18 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 13,161
tuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful for
tuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful for

New year means new work. 7.5 hours between the foot and the ass cheek. Lion-o is done but still needs some background but we're going to pick that up next time.

Imgbox rotated the pic for some reason, apologies for that.

Last edited by tuv2130 : 01-01-2020 at 10:19 PM.
Old 01-02-2020, 05:27 AM
Almost Interesting...

Dang you're almost out of space.

Those are cool too though, you found a great artist.

Quote:
Old 01-02-2020, 02:51 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 13,161
tuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful for
tuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful for

Thanks, I've been really happy with everything he's done, obviously.

I still have my right knee, and both inner thighs, and then it's just gap filling. I'm excited and ready to be done with it.