forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 12-07-2009, 04:10 PM
My goal is to live forever. So far so good!

Credits: 545,046
mr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful for
mr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful for
Default things guys need to understand about girls

60 things guys need to understand about girls

and the list may grow...
Not Mine I found it so not I am sharing...

1. Girls don't want to be sluts. But we walk a fine line because we have to be the Madonna or the whore.

2. "Sooo..." is a way many girls start their conversations, 'cause we're hoping you'll jump in and talk about yourself. We don't want to seem desperate to know... everything!

3. Girls love to flirt and are damn good at it. We'll stop, though, if you give us any indication that you're the one.

4. Before girls call a guy, they've conferred with all their friends, lit candles and said a tiny prayer to make sure they don't say anything dumb or anything lovey-dovey BEFORE THE GUY DOES.

5. Girls actually don't care about the way a guy looks if he has a stellar smile.

6. Girls will do anything just to get you to notice them, including the strut, the bend-n-snap and the lip-bite.

7. A girl wants to be the only woman in your life. That means your ma's got to go, too.

8. Even if you're not dating and you're only talking, don't let a girl know that there are other women in your life... including your mom.

9. Girls need to be told they're loved consistently. You can't say it every week for a year and then just stop.

10. We hate your friends that are girls. 'Cause if we see something in you, than so do they.

11. We don't get jealous. We get murderous.

12. Girls are much more emotional than people EVEN KNOW.

13. If you say something random around a girl when she's PMS-ing or has her period, she'll slap you like a crippled idiot, yell at you, roll her eyes then run home and tell her friends you're going to dump her.

14. Girls know how important a man's ego is to him, so we cater to it.

15. Girls expect to be wined and dined without being called gold-diggers. We're not gold-diggers. We'll chip in once you prove you're not a cheap bastard.

16. A girl can forgive a guy for almost anything if he seems like he means his apology.

17. Girls are NOT open about themselves. You have to prove yourself 100% committed in order for a girl to tell you just what her "number" is and what she did on that drunken trip to Cancun.

18. Don't test a girl: she'll withhold sex if she thinks you don't trust her... (This one is a joke... kind of)

19. It's very, very rare that a girl will fall for a guy's best friend.

20. If a girl tells you about her problems, she just needs someone to listen to her. You don't tell her how to fix it and to "get over it".

21. If you want to know if a girl likes you, just ask.

22. We may seem cool about the relationship, but we are obsessing about you to our friends about every possible detail, from penis size to why you haven't said "I love you" yet... Or why you've said it too early.

23. Girls love to brag about their guys... so give us a reason.

24. We're going to tell people you're hot, regardless of what you look like. That's how we see the guys we love.

25. Girls not only think too much, but have a network of friends to help along with the thinking. All MSN/Yahoo/AIM convos are saved and scrutinized. Same goes with e-mail, answering machine messages and texts.

26. A girl will never really ask a guy's advice, unless it's about cars, a class or other girls, in which case, you should never answer.

27. Every girl could write a sad story about lost love, or heartbreak.

28. Girls don't understand why they're the ones seen as confusing, when it's clearly men that are lost in life.

29. Girls are more mature than guys, and rejection only makes her more guarded and careful.

30. If a girl does something dumb in front of the guy, she's going to cry about it... a lot. She can only be appeased when the guy acts like he didn't notice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSNakE View Post
That settles it. Pancakes for breakfast it is
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGADOUCHE View Post
... On with the shenanigans.
Old 12-07-2009, 04:11 PM
My goal is to live forever. So far so good!

Credits: 545,046
mr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful for
mr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful for
Default the rest of the list

31. If you're nice to others, we notice and take our cue from there.

32. If you're nice to us, we could care less about what you look like.

33. Girls want to say "I love you" the moment they mean it, but wait for you to say it first, 'cause we think you won't be able to see that we're not asking for marriage, only telling you how we feel.

34. When a girl looks calmed down, minimal makeup, genuinely happy... you're doing something right.

35. If a girl tells her friend she wants to marry a guy, it doesn't mean anything more than what it meant with the last guy. If she tells her boyfriend, it's the truth.

36. A girl will never say "leave me alone" to a guy, since she thinks that is the most hurtful thing you can say to someone you're with...

37. If we think you're the one, that IS a final decision, and can only be undone if you make it so. (Ie: cheating, ending the relationship, etc)

38. Girls can be as silly as guys. Therefore, when we say "can we talk?", we expect you to listen, 'cause this isn't just another conversation... We want to be serious when we say "can we talk?"

39. We know your friends are cool, but your friends that are girls will instantly hate US, even if they don't like you like that. This is because all girls hate other girls in a guy's life.

40. When a girl looks at you for longer than a minute, she's thinking about how much she likes you.

41. When a girl looks at you for longer than 5 minutes, she's wondering if your children will have your eyes or your nose.

42. Girls like manliness, not misogynism. Also, girls like compassionate men, not men with vaginas.

43. Girls have physical troubles you can't even imagine.

44. Girls have standards. Seriously. We put major thought into these and expect them to be fulfilled. That does not make a girl a snob.

45. Girls hate men who spend more time in front of the mirror in the morning than they do. Why are you trying to look better than us?

46. Girls talk more about guys than guys ever could. Trust us: it's all we do.

47. It's not called leading you on if a girl is trying to see if there's possibility of pursuing the relationship.

48. Girls hate that guys make seemingly rational decisions that make no emotional sense.

49. Girls around the world are consistently trying to spy on guys in some way or another to find out what the hell goes on in a guy's mind.

50. We like that you can open the pickle jar for us, but girls like it even more that you can hold her hand at a funeral.

51. Not all women are bitches. We know they're out there, but don't go lumping us all in the same group because you got rejected a few times.

52. We hate guys that are too skinny. It's worse if the guy is tall and skinny. That said, girls don't necessarily want a bodybuilder boyfriend either.

53. We know you love it girls talk about their asses/boobs/etc. Did you really think we didn't know that?

54. Girls like no-strings fiery nights of passion as much as guys do, but saying so could result in reputation problems, so guys should approach the subject.

55. There is no such thing as a shy girl after the age of 16. After that, all girls are acting. Remember, "a woman's charm is 50% illusion".

56. When a girl kisses you between your neck and shoulder and/or behind the ear, she wants to jump your bones.

57. Girls love being tickled, because the fact that you want to tickle us is so cute, but we also hate it, 'cause we make very 'tarded faces when we laugh like hyenas.

58. All girls really want is for you to offer a massage. Any body part is fine. Just the fact that you're offering is enough.

59. Not all girls are saucy minxes: we will let you know what we want and how far we'd like you to go with us. All we ask is for respect for us, whether we want one random night or a 6-month sex wait.

60. The minute a girl decides to be with you, she's already decided that anytime you need it, she'll sacrifice anything necessary to get it to you. Anything, anytime, anywhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSNakE View Post
That settles it. Pancakes for breakfast it is
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGADOUCHE View Post
... On with the shenanigans.
Old 12-07-2009, 04:16 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 2,628
salumeria is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

What's the source for this list?
Old 12-07-2009, 04:44 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 7,375
jbob30 will become famous soon enoughjbob30 will become famous soon enough

im gonna have to call bullshit on about half that list
Old 12-07-2009, 06:18 PM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 326,759
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
sounds like some teen magazine bullshit to me

Old 12-07-2009, 06:20 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

Tiger Beat
Old 12-07-2009, 06:21 PM
I know my behavior can be... *erratic* sometimes

Credits: 49,985
Pobs is considered by many to be the illest
Pobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illest

Code:

Isn't that what his wife did?
You should be so lucky to have Pobs mount you and destroy your mangina with his monster cock!
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodiemaxx View Post
Pobs= pimp
None of these links are mine.
Old 12-07-2009, 06:26 PM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 326,759
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

Code:

the jonas brothers are so dreamy

Old 12-07-2009, 08:07 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

That's rule # 61
Old 12-07-2009, 08:12 PM
A man in love is incomplete until he has married. Then he's finished.

Credits: 107,291
Tablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud of

58. All girls really want is for you to offer a massage. Any body part is fine. Just the fact that you're offering is enough.

Excuse me miss??? Can I massage your Vagina with my penis?