forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 10-17-2008, 09:36 PM
Bam Bam is hittin that! imgbox

Credits: 212,266
Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.
Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I'm bored kicking all your asses. I need some competition.

Old 10-17-2008, 09:49 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 89,544
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

the best part is, i have no idea how you're doing it, outside of romo. your team isn't that great.

i just checked the sched, and you only kicked our asses twice, yo.

last week?? 0.37 point win? you should lose this week, im pretty sure you will
Old 10-17-2008, 09:54 PM
Bam Bam is hittin that! imgbox

Credits: 212,266
Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.
Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.

Code:

LOL - I've been eking through. I feel pretty good about this week. I have Adrian Peterson and Plax. Plus I have two of the best defenses, Tenn and Phili. My QB this week is weak, but next week McNabb will be back.

Old 10-17-2008, 09:56 PM
Dicktowel.com

beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

yeah u might eke another one out, g-ddammit...to may not have tony, and sexy's options arent that great...you've got two great pickups in moore and dominic, but i dont think hixon/bradshaw will do much for u
Old 10-23-2008, 10:19 PM
Dicktowel.com

if ur interested in fantasy bball, pm me your yahoo fantasy profile and ill send u the info....im not setting up a specific dsf one, but i have my own league set up
Old 11-23-2008, 04:51 PM
Dicktowel.com

of course i realize too late that jacobs isnt playing and keep him in the lineup...at least the other guy has galloway.

i even benched pennington in favor of rosenfels....all on the same team....
Old 12-23-2008, 03:33 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

Congrats, BamBam! FF Champion!

7th place myself.

Congrats, ex-DSF'rs, you are finally done with me.
Old 02-07-2009, 09:17 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 3,865
DontSnatch is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

FANTASY BASEBALL

its coming up soon. i know there is a pecking order but if there is an open spot id be glad to join. nothing like clicking refresh 283 times a night on yahoo box scores.
Old 02-07-2009, 09:20 PM
Dicktowel.com

well it all depends on if u stay active. we've had football and baseball and not everyone stayed active. send me ur yahoo profile
Old 02-07-2009, 09:22 PM
I'm no alien, but I am illegal in 50 states.

Credits: 25,105
nachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the rough

Code:

This sounds like fun, where do I sign up?
And miles to go before I sleep.