forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - stepPOLLS

View Poll Results: How long would you want to live?
1. I want to Live a long, uneventful life. 17 54.84%
2. I want to Live a short but amazing life. 14 45.16%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-23-2011, 07:49 AM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]
Default How long would you want to live?

Hypothetical Scenario:

Your god comes to you when you are 18 years old and gives you 2 choices for your life - Which one do you choose?

1. Live a long, uneventful life. You live to at least 80 years old with normal health and no major problems and you get to see your children and grandchildren grow up. You get no other promises from God other than the age of your lifespan i.e. you may still die a painful death or whatever but you'll be guaranteed to at least hit 80. Whatever you try to succeed at in life will only yield mediocre results - you'll be normal no matter how hard you try and even if you try to commit suicide before 80, you will fail at it.

2. Live a short but amazing life. You only live to be 35 years old max but you will live an extraordinary life. God makes no promises how it will be extraordinary i.e. you might be a world class athlete, a prolific inventor, or celeb of some sort but God promises a short life full of experiences that 99% of others never get to have. Whatever you do in life will yield amazing results. You will die in some way before your 35th b-day - it might be painful or it might not be but if you decide to have kids you die before they even graduate.

This is all God tells you. You can't ask him any other probing questions. Make your choice based on only the above info.

Old 09-23-2011, 11:21 AM
shade

I want to go when things start to break. I've seen and known several elderly people (though there was one would kick my ass for calling him elderly). Once your bones start to hurt every morning, it's getting close to checkout time.
Old 09-23-2011, 11:29 AM
If two wrongs don't make a right, try three.

Credits: 349,398
Bob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP totalBob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP totalBob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP total
Bob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP totalBob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP total

I want to go before I become one of those seniors that everyone gets angry about, the slow drivers, the slow walkers, the old person that pulls out a blank checkbook at the Walmart line during the holiday season while there are 40 people standing behind you. Although, I always said I would be the most perverted old man ever, steal shit, "accidentally" rub up against some hot 20 yr old...what are they gonna do, throw you in jail? Just plead senility loss.
Old 09-23-2011, 12:28 PM
Did you see the frightened ones? Did you hear the falling bombs?

Credits: 641,898
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle

I'd rather not know, but I think someone has already chosen No.1 for my life anyway. I average at mediocrity.

Also, 35 to an 18 year old is ancient, probably every one of them would go for the 2nd option.
Old 09-23-2011, 12:29 PM
MadamMeow

I would rather have the long uneventful one, but get to have kids and see them grow up. I already have the mediocre success thing going so I would appreciate that more if I actually could get married and have kids. By the time my life works itself out, I'll probably be too old to have any, or if not I expect to die in my 40's like my mom. Then my kid is going to be like me and miss me like crazy and get in a ton of trouble.
Old 09-23-2011, 12:38 PM

Credits: 79,157,971
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized

the god in this scenario is a douchebag.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 09-23-2011, 12:43 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 1,644
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Listen, I got something to say...

it's better to burn out than to fade away!

In all seriousness, I was convinced when I was younger that I'd flash and burn and die out before I reached the age of 28. Now I'm almost 36 and although I still feel like there are things I need to or want to accomplish, I also feel that I've done a lot of things that some people will never get to do, and if I die tomorrow, I have no real big regrets about my life. I guess I kind of adjusted to the thought of dying when I was in the Corps and although a lot of my other behaviors from those days are gone, I still am ready to go when it's my time because there's not much you can do about it.

That said, if I was going and didn't like it, I wouldn't be opposed to trying to some with me.
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 09-23-2011, 01:07 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 71,732
curleyman39 is a splendid one to beholdcurleyman39 is a splendid one to beholdcurleyman39 is a splendid one to beholdcurleyman39 is a splendid one to beholdcurleyman39 is a splendid one to beholdcurleyman39 is a splendid one to beholdcurleyman39 is a splendid one to beholdcurleyman39 is a splendid one to beholdcurleyman39 is a splendid one to behold

I'm hoping the redhead from True Blood will bite me and I'll go on living forever. lol...

Not my link.

"Conscious off, Dick on"
Old 09-23-2011, 01:34 PM
Did you see the frightened ones? Did you hear the falling bombs?

Credits: 641,898
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Last edited by maxbailey : 09-23-2011 at 01:34 PM.
Old 09-23-2011, 05:17 PM
satan666

Sorry guys, for those of you that took the 3rd poll option I deleted it and you'll have to vote again.

I realized the 3rd option was stupid to have as the entire point of the poll was to vote for one or the other and not to take a "safe" way out.