forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - stepPOLLS

View Poll Results: What is the Greatest Film Trilogy?
Toy Story 7 4.86%
The Godfather 15 10.42%
The Lord of the Rings 25 17.36%
Mad Max 1 0.69%
Star Wars (Original Trilogy) 52 36.11%
Back to the Future 10 6.94%
Jason Bourne 9 6.25%
The Evil Dead 8 5.56%
The Dollars Trilogy 9 6.25%
Other 8 5.56%
Voters: 144. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-18-2011, 08:49 PM
inextricably bound up with perception

Credits: 72,117
dolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thing
dolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thing

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
are you thin it's not very suspense?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beer View Post
I take pizza seriously.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccles View Post
9/11 was an inside job from the Roswell aliens and the Loch Ness Monster
Old 02-19-2011, 08:33 PM
I may not be attractive but... oh nevermind.

Credits: 57,227
Magnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Magnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

sitting at home with my dad watching the Clint Eastwood Spaghetti Westerns, what great weekend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pisceschef View Post
CAN TWINKIE NEED MORE ROIDS HAVE BANG SHORT UGLY TAN BITCH MICHELOB
Old 02-20-2011, 08:39 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 247,815
Crazy808 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

No Indiana Jones option?!

might not be the best trilogy of all time, but it beats the Evil Dead (2 was basically 1 with a bigger budget)

I'm still in denial about Indy IV...

...IT NEVER HAPPENED!!!

All information correct at time of going to print.

www.nationalsketch.com = Irish political satire

Last edited by Crazy808 : 02-20-2011 at 08:43 PM.
Old 02-20-2011, 10:50 PM
I have won the lifetime achievement award... twice.

Credits: 79,631
Moose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to behold

This thread good time read.
RIP TheSnake
Old 02-21-2011, 09:56 AM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 2,011
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

No love for Rocky 1-2-3?
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 02-22-2011, 07:07 AM
You knew you were going to have to run. You knew lebadger was going to be ready.

Credits: 40,569
lebadger is a name known to alllebadger is a name known to alllebadger is a name known to alllebadger is a name known to alllebadger is a name known to alllebadger is a name known to alllebadger is a name known to alllebadger is a name known to all

totally agree with the main results here, although mad max defo should have scored a bit higher..!
Old 03-01-2011, 11:40 PM
Shoot first, ask questions NEVER!

Credits: 286,334
Carlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSF

really fucking toy story!

Old 03-05-2011, 10:22 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 2,156
cossak313 will become famous soon enoughcossak313 will become famous soon enough

Kate Beckinsale in a PVC catsuit is enough reason to vote for the Underworld/ Evolution/ Rise of the Lycans series.

Vodka, it's not just for breakfast.
Old 03-24-2011, 08:57 PM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 1,839
jtaylored is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Bummed out mad max didnt get more love.
Old 03-25-2011, 07:45 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 71,751
curleyman39 is a splendid one to beholdcurleyman39 is a splendid one to beholdcurleyman39 is a splendid one to beholdcurleyman39 is a splendid one to beholdcurleyman39 is a splendid one to beholdcurleyman39 is a splendid one to beholdcurleyman39 is a splendid one to beholdcurleyman39 is a splendid one to beholdcurleyman39 is a splendid one to behold

The Matrix movies for me. I thought I read somewhere that they were talking about making another one.

Not my link.

"Conscious off, Dick on"