forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - stepPOLLS

View Poll Results: What would you guys do?
Hell yeah I'd fuck her! 9 17.31%
Maybe good for a romp.. 14 26.92%
Not feelin her.. 7 13.46%
After a few drinks! 8 15.38%
Noo way! 14 26.92%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-04-2008, 02:48 AM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 9,083
ocdude is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default Take my new fiance

What do ya guys think? She wouldn't let me show her face completely

Last edited by ocdude : 12-04-2008 at 12:46 PM.
Old 11-04-2008, 02:56 AM
Shoot first, ask questions NEVER!

Credits: 284,336
Carlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSF

Not my type man, but as long as your happy, fuck everyone else. Again good for you.

Last edited by Carlos Spicy Wiener : 11-04-2008 at 05:40 PM.
Old 11-04-2008, 03:50 AM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 291,804
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

congrats on the wedding news!

i'd hit it...but i'm a slut, so that doesn't mean much.

got her a pearl necklace...

not my links. always virus check.
Old 11-04-2008, 04:09 AM
I haz a temp avy that seems to be pretty permanent!

Credits: 83,054
moviephile gets fan letters from Gary Busey
moviephile gets fan letters from Gary Buseymoviephile gets fan letters from Gary Buseymoviephile gets fan letters from Gary Buseymoviephile gets fan letters from Gary Buseymoviephile gets fan letters from Gary Buseymoviephile gets fan letters from Gary Buseymoviephile gets fan letters from Gary Buseymoviephile gets fan letters from Gary Buseymoviephile gets fan letters from Gary Buseymoviephile gets fan letters from Gary Buseymoviephile gets fan letters from Gary Buseymoviephile gets fan letters from Gary Busey

Hit that shit like it stole Your car stereo!
and make her call you Louie
Nooch

-LoUIE

Old 11-04-2008, 12:21 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 9,083
ocdude is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
hahahah nice one
Old 11-04-2008, 12:24 PM
....raw doggin' it since 1980!

Credits: 13,833
Choppie is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I wouldn't kick her out of the igloo on a cold night...or even a warm one.
Old 11-04-2008, 12:45 PM
A man in love is incomplete until he has married. Then he's finished.

Credits: 105,911
Tablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud of

very nice OC....
Old 11-04-2008, 01:28 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,903,566
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

Noo way! ...but not because of looks or type or any of that other superficial stuff. ...but because of the financial stuff evidenced by all those shopping bags in the background.
Old 11-04-2008, 02:17 PM
Custom user title? Who the fuck needs it.

Credits: 36,418
Striker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the rough

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Holy shit, that's a good reason. Good eye, good eye.
Old 11-04-2008, 03:44 PM
Cooler than a polar bear's toenails

Credits: 9,813
tlock is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

i'd do it

Originally Posted by badmedicine09
I've been avoiding results all day. tlock, you are a God amongst men, thank you.

All of my posts are not my links...