forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - stepPOLLS

View Poll Results: Hidden tattoo?
1. I love the hidden nature of tattoos like this 14 17.28%
2. This actually grosses me the fuck out 51 62.96%
3. My girlfriend needs a tatt like that so i can practice my aim. 16 19.75%
Voters: 81. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-30-2008, 05:35 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 1,523
Sam_Adams is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Ouch, no way
Old 06-30-2008, 11:50 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 547,331
deadinabottle is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Im curious to how they were able to do it, a traditional tattoo gun is not going to reach the roof of a mouth like that without some serious modifications.

Considering I had the inside of my lip tattooed I can't really say its gross to have done but I personally would pass on getting it done myself.
Old 07-01-2008, 03:36 AM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 292,814
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

fail......

not my links. always virus check.
Old 07-03-2008, 08:27 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 18,810
DirtiestHarry is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

completely st00pid tattoo!
Old 07-03-2008, 10:49 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 1,682
UrinaryAwesomeInfection is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Or maybe just to make it through the pain of getting it with the proof that he made it through the whole experience and either did or didn't shit his pants.
Old 09-19-2010, 09:10 AM
Hold your tongue and walk your circles, I can see you like an angry turtle.

Credits: 221,646
Elston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win this
Elston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win this

Why? ?
Old 09-20-2010, 05:14 PM
Symmetrical book stacking. Just like the Philadelphia mass turbulence of 1947.

Credits: 6,013,361
Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.
Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.

Epic bump there Elston.

As painful as this obviously was, it'll go thr same way as lip or tongue tats, it'll last about 8 months, and the skin in the inside of the mouth takes about that long to completely replace itself
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Godfather View Post
Ask Stantz. He knows.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TR View Post
You are all cocsuckers. Especially Stantz. Fuck that guy.
Old 03-09-2011, 08:40 PM
I kill grownups for fun but for a lollipop, I'm gonna carve him up real nice

Credits: 540,378
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I like the idea of bumping old threads for no good reason. Just not this one.

Old 06-01-2011, 12:58 PM
shade

Credits: 0 [Check]

I have three UV tattoos. Just for ID.