forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Sex Talk of the Day

Old 10-13-2009, 10:56 PM
I'll bust a nut on a girl's tramp stamp...now it's a Scamp stamp!

Credits: 61,797
scampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the rough
Default DSF Deviant Dictionary

Post a definition and someone name it.

And don't just make shit up, atleast not right away. If it's in the urban dictionary where you live or where you're from post it.

ex:
Definition: right about the time you're ready to nut in doggiestyle (or doggiestyle anal is better) punch her in the back of the head and ride the express.
Term: Donkey Punch

Here's the one I"ve always wondered about:

Definition: Getting your salad tossed while getting a blow job at the same time by two girls. [you can also post the term if this is done to a girl]
Term:
Old 10-19-2009, 07:16 AM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

I liked the idea for this thread, but I couldn't find this answer through various searches. Maybe you can change the rules where you post the definition in secret code?

Definition: A phrase, origin of which is in Hebrew and now is probably the most popular phrase in Israel. It's equivalent to "leave me alone" but carries a kind of sarcastic meaning. it's usually used when someone proposes to you something and you just refuse because it either doesn't interest you or you just don't care.

Phrase: leave me in your mother

I posted this one because I would have never thought the answer means what it says it does lol.
Old 10-19-2009, 03:06 PM
Thank god for us bitter sacks of emotionless fucks. We are legendz!

Credits: 22,476
Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

I'll submit-

Mudflap -

Example:

I was ready to dive into this broad's mudflap but she was holding a semi in there!