forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 10-23-2008, 11:48 AM
Cooler than a polar bear's toenails

Credits: 9,813
tlock is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Its so easy a caveman could do it!

Originally Posted by badmedicine09
I've been avoiding results all day. tlock, you are a God amongst men, thank you.

All of my posts are not my links...
Old 10-23-2008, 12:25 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 88,502
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

yeah, speaking of villanueva, tell me u wouldnt be scared seeing this thing at a club?

Old 10-23-2008, 10:19 PM
Dicktowel.com

beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

im posting this in the fantasy sports thread, too, but if ur interested in fantasy bball, pm me your yahoo fantasy profile and ill send u the info....im not setting up a specific dsf one, but i have my own league set up
Old 10-28-2008, 06:57 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 2,743
imnotlistening2u is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

It STARTS today!!! yeaaaa about time.

Got 3 games today: Celts vs. Bron Bron, Bulls and Bucks, and Lakers vs the Trailblazers.

I'm taking the Lakers at home, BronBron at the garden, and the Bulls.

Although my team doesnt start until tomorrow, any hoops is good hoops (although I can't wait for college basketball, much more so than the NBA, but whatever)
Old 10-28-2008, 08:18 PM
Dicktowel.com

who u got in college ball? ill start that thread too soon....

the heat tip off tomorrow against the knicks..gotta start off with a W against those fuckers; its really too bad the rivalry has deteriorated so low. their roster is so fluid that its hard to build a decent feud or anything...
Old 10-28-2008, 08:24 PM

At least you get to start off against a shitty team like the Knicks. My Clippers gotta face the Lakers, at least they'll be used to the rims.

I got my Zags in college basketball. It's going to be a good year. I won't even ask your team.
Old 10-28-2008, 08:30 PM
Dicktowel.com

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
because its obvious or..?
Old 10-28-2008, 08:35 PM

Yes, because I know it's Florida... Not because I'm a cold hearted douche bag who does not care about anyone else.

sorry for the confusion.
Old 10-28-2008, 08:39 PM
Dicktowel.com

whatever, im not gonna listen to u anyway/..
Old 10-28-2008, 08:40 PM
Dicktowel.com

haha i actually just thought about how it would be to ignore eveyr single member who posts...thatd be crazy