forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 02-23-2012, 01:25 AM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,255,565
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Sorry it's hard to be unbiased. My hatred runneth deep!

Code:

Of course you will say that, you red devil lover!
Old 02-27-2012, 10:44 AM
I perform ILLUSIONS! "Tricks" are what a whore does for money

Credits: 982,389
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.

R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pobs View Post
Damn you Eccles! *shakes fist*
Nothing I post is mine
Old 03-25-2012, 02:56 AM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,985
hitman912 is being mentioned in polite conversation

Code:

Hope they get to celebrate the league title on Rangers turf tomorrow. Hail hail!!!
Old 04-29-2012, 02:05 PM

Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.

So apparently the FA are talking to Roy Hodgson about the England job. How do people feel about this?

I don't mind so much, he's a top class organiser, has got WBA playing some good football and he's had experience turning Finland and Switzerland into good international sides.

My one concern is that at Liverpool the players didn't respond to his regimented training and there's the worry the same could happen at England. Although on the other hand because the sqaud are together for such a short amount of time this might be exactly what they need.
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Nothing I post is mine
Old 04-29-2012, 02:23 PM
You can find me hiding my face in bush, lady bush that is.

Credits: 125,355
josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

He'd be a real downgrade over the other candidates. Even though I despise Redknapp [for admittedly unknown reasons, just his stupid face, I guess] I think he's the ideal candidate. However, the dark horse is Josep Guardiola...
Old 04-29-2012, 02:42 PM

Code:

Other than Redknapp what other canditades are there? Harry's shown in recent months that the teams he plays are ridicolously open, that he doesn't have a plan B, he doesn't rotate his players and that while he isn't tactically naive, he doesn't know how to adjust the system to overcome problems.

Looks at the game against Arsenal, were 2-0 lost, 2-5 because of his tactical change

And even if Guardiola took the job, which is incredibly unlikey, he's not going to get us playing like Barcelona in a few weeks.
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Nothing I post is mine
Old 04-29-2012, 03:59 PM
I know my behavior can be... *erratic* sometimes

Credits: 49,961
Pobs is considered by many to be the illest
Pobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illest

Not a chance in hell of Guardolia taking it. He doesn't need it and I don't think he would be quitting Barcelona to "take a break" and end up in the most thankless international job in the world.

Redknapp's record shows that when the shit hits the fan and he needs to make big tactical decisions he has a tendancy to screw it up.

I think Hodgson is a good choice. He's a good organiser which is exactly what the team needs. I don't think he worked at Liverpool cause I think there were too many arseholes in the dressing room at that time.
You should be so lucky to have Pobs mount you and destroy your mangina with his monster cock!
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodiemaxx View Post
Pobs= pimp
None of these links are mine.
Old 04-29-2012, 04:22 PM

Code:

Anything to keep Pearce from being in charge.

On the subject, who would be your three over 23 players for the olympic squad?

I'd opt for Craig Bellamy, Ryan Giggs and Jonny Evans. Though I'd also consider the Scottish keeper Allan McGregor.

Beckham should definetly not go.
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Nothing I post is mine
Old 05-09-2012, 04:23 PM

In which Fenerbahçe midfielder Emre Belözoğlu is being taught a valuable lesson in racism.

!

Heh
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Nothing I post is mine

Last edited by Eccles : 05-09-2012 at 04:24 PM.
Old 05-16-2012, 07:31 AM

So the Englang squad for Euro 2012 has just been announced:

Goalkeepers Green (West Ham), Hart (Man City) Ruddy (Norwich)

Defenders Baines (Everton), Cahill (Chelsea), Cole (Chelsea), Johnson (Liverpool), Jones (Man Utd), Lescott (Man City), Terry (Chelsea)

Midfielders Barry (Man City), Downing (Liverpool), Gerrard (Liverpool), Lampard (Chelsea), Milner (Man City), Parker (Tottenham), Oxlade-Chamberlain (Arsenal), Walcott (Arsenal), Young (Man Utd)

Forwards Carroll (Liverpool), Rooney (Man Utd), Welbeck (Man Utd), Defoe (Tottenham)

Standby: Butland, Jagielka, Henderson, Johnson, Sturridge.

Not terrible but I don't completely agree with it.

Terry, Gerrard and Downing wouldn't come near my squad. The Liverpool players have had an awful season, (Downing; no goals or assists, Gerrard, I've read Liverpool actually play worse when he appears.)

Terry shouldn't be there not just because he has broken ribs, not just that he's still has the rasicm charge over his head but because I believe he could be insane. Anyone who saw him attack Alexis Sanchez in the Champions League Semi Final when Chelsea needed everyone on the pitch, and then saw him completely deny that it happened, has to think he can't be in his right mind.

Two remaining thoughts: What has Micah Richards done to piss people off, he would have been my first choice right back even if Kyle Walker was fit and what the hell does Michael Carrick have to do when even Henderson is picked ahead of him?
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Nothing I post is mine

Last edited by Eccles : 05-16-2012 at 07:34 AM.