forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 12-10-2008, 03:04 AM
Cooler than a polar bear's toenails

Credits: 9,817
tlock is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

dodgers signed casey blake to a 3 year deal and i saw Mark Loretta is next to be a utility infielder

Originally Posted by badmedicine09
I've been avoiding results all day. tlock, you are a God amongst men, thank you.

All of my posts are not my links...
Old 12-10-2008, 07:55 AM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 89,152
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

its official.

cc has been sucked in by the evil empire
Old 12-24-2008, 04:09 AM
jesus got drunk and molested me

Credits: 15,764
jizzay is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default 25-cent bleacher seats for Yankee Stadium openers

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Bleacher, did you get in on this?
Old 01-02-2009, 09:29 PM
Wearing a flavor saver since '95

Credits: 17,967
Goat Gosselin has a spectacular auraGoat Gosselin has a spectacular auraGoat Gosselin has a spectacular aura

Code:

Andruw Jones Deferring $12M To Get Out Of L.A.

When Andruw Jones was entering his final season in Atlanta, he was a sure fire megadeal superstar, a perennial Golden Glove winner and a guy who some analysts legitimately felt was the best center fielder in the game. Now? He?s having to defer $12 million of the final year of his contract just to get to a team where he might get on the field.

andruw jones manny ramirez

According to SPORTS ILLUSTRATED?s Jon Heyman, Jones has agreed to defer $12 million of the $20 million owed to him by the Dodgers for his second and final season with the club. The move was made under the guidance of super agent/cash-happy scumbag (depending on how you look at him) Scott Boras and is likely to help two of his clients land in their desired locations, with the Dodgers now able to offer Manny Ramirez a significant deal and Jones finally a tradeable commodity for some team to claim off the scrap heap.

Clearly, this is the most-blatant attempt to clear cash by a team since, well, just pick whichever Marlins trade is your favorite. The method of getting rid of all that money ? via deferred payments ? is an innovative one, though it?s not completely unique (the Mets deferred the remainder of Bobby Bonilla?s $5.9 million contract when he was put on waivers in 2000 before he landed with the Braves). The aim of all this is fiscal sanity for Dodgers owner Frank McCourt, who didn?t want to add $22 million to the team?s payroll. Now, re-signing Manny will likely only cost him an additional $10 million or so, depending on how much of Jones? contract he has to eat outright to get rid of the face of baseball in Netherlands Antilles.

Of course, all those dollar amounts come before you factor in how much money the Dodgers have already dropped from their payroll ? Derek Lowe, Brad Penny, Nomar Garciaparra, Joe Beimel and Jeff Kent, to wit ? so it?s entirely possible that McCourt could re-sign Ramirez and still have a lower payroll than he bankrolled in 2007.

The Mets have been the team most cited as a future destination for Jones, and his past success playing against the pride of Queens could have been a good reason to sign him, except for the fact that the Mets don?t play in the stadium he used to tear up anymore.

Those concerns don?t seem to be disuading Mets GM Omar Minaya, and if the Dodgers are willing to eat all but $3-5 million of the final year on Jones? contract, it?s likely you could see him playing against the Braves a whole lot next year, which might be just enough to get under Bobby Cox?s skin. Or maybe it won?t. Hard to tell with all those wrinkles.
Old 01-02-2009, 10:22 PM
Take me out to the ballgame! ...and pass the joint

Credits: 5,083
BleacherCreature420 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

I am trying pal.......tickets are a mess right now. Very hush hush and annoying to deal with, but I am trying. I don't really like how they are having these games before opening day..........the first game played inside should be when they open during the season, at least I think.
Old 01-04-2009, 05:43 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 2,738
John_Locke is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I'm not the biggest Yankees fan, but I frequent this journalist's blog. He's been doing this guest post thing where amatuer bloggers write about the Yankees, and this kid wrote this awful post today:

hxxp://yankees.lhblogs.com/2009/01/04/pinch-hitting-sam-i-am/#comments

(replace the xx's with t's)

Check out the comments. Its pretty funny. If I was this kid, I'd become a Boston Fan. The harsher comments seeped onto his own blog - pretty funny stuff.
Old 01-04-2009, 06:49 PM
HIGH SCORE mothafucka!!

Credits: 41,954
gallow737 might win a People's Choice award
gallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice award

Has anyone been watching the new MLB Network? It's lovely. DirectTV Channel 213 for those with DTV. It's the best thing to watch when there's nothing else on, and they have Hot Stove reports every night, live, with guests, and insider information on moves and analysis from people and stuff.

While some of the analysis has been typical macho former ballplayer thickheadedness, it's still very good to watch since ESPN won't do a baseball show during the offseason, though they have no problem doing it for football or basketball it seems

My Movie Review Thread | Website

Old 01-04-2009, 08:54 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 89,152
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

no mlbtv for me
Old 01-06-2009, 02:17 PM
Snow and snowmobiles... a natural fit

Credits: 15,804
wildebeast71 will become famous soon enoughwildebeast71 will become famous soon enough

Trevor Hoffman to the Brewers??? At least he wouldn't suck as bad as Gagne did.

Code:

Code:

I still think that Sheets ends up as a brewer for 1 more year, since teams seem to be unwilling to give the oft injured pitcher a chance.
Old 01-06-2009, 09:45 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 8,075
Soze is being mentioned in polite conversation

Code:

i dont know how much left hoffman has but it's still a definite upgrade over anyone on the roster now