forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - stepPOLLS

View Poll Results: Muff hair?
Overgrown 9 4.81%
Trimmed 79 42.25%
Bald 74 39.57%
I'll take whatever I can get. 25 13.37%
Voters: 187. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-13-2011, 05:32 PM
Consume me.

Credits: 1,015,564
Beer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Beer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Default Hairy, trimmed, or bald?

Vaginas
Old 09-13-2011, 05:53 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 11,745
momsdrunk said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!
momsdrunk said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!momsdrunk said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!momsdrunk said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!momsdrunk said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!momsdrunk said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!momsdrunk said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!momsdrunk said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!momsdrunk said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!momsdrunk said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!

Any of them can be good. Trimming or shaving one is lots of fun!
Old 09-13-2011, 07:10 PM
You can find me hiding my face in bush, lady bush that is.

Credits: 125,355
josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

This is my ideal:
Old 09-13-2011, 11:31 PM
inextricably bound up with perception

Credits: 71,889
dolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thing
dolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thing

Landing strip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beer View Post
I take pizza seriously.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccles View Post
9/11 was an inside job from the Roswell aliens and the Loch Ness Monster
Old 09-15-2011, 02:52 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 25,174
skywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of light

I think bald is much more visually attractive but unless they shave that shit every 2 hours you get that stubble and it is uncomfortable as fuck if it comes in contact w/ my sensitive man parts. I vote landing strip
Old 09-15-2011, 03:07 PM
Foetus

Credits: 0 [Check]

natural
Old 09-15-2011, 03:20 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 26,022
BUBBAGUMP523 is just really niceBUBBAGUMP523 is just really niceBUBBAGUMP523 is just really niceBUBBAGUMP523 is just really niceBUBBAGUMP523 is just really niceBUBBAGUMP523 is just really niceBUBBAGUMP523 is just really nice

Maintained is how I like it. Don't want to have to bushwhack when down there.

Old 10-02-2011, 02:10 AM
Happiness isn't good enough for me! I demand euphoria!

Credits: 11,074
cableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud of
Default Don't like hair in my teeth,

Baby Fresh and I'll camp there for hours.
Old 10-30-2011, 12:18 AM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 6,762
jamandjelly will become famous soon enoughjamandjelly will become famous soon enoughjamandjelly will become famous soon enough

Just as long as I can lick that twat without getting hair stuck between my teeth
Old 04-05-2012, 10:44 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,445
lostone is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Trimmed or hardwood floors! Just don't like a huge bush