forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Sex Talk of the Day

Old 10-30-2010, 10:50 PM
My goal is to live forever. So far so good!

Credits: 540,088
mr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful for
mr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful for

No matter how much you try and avoid an argument, they will fine away to start one. My record, was 9 hours before I fell in to a trap and had the mother of all arguments. Funny thing is that I did not answer the trap question and that is what set it all off to hell.

remember the true definition of the word is: A discussion in which disagreement is expressed; a debate. b. A quarrel; a dispute.

SO I learned some times if you cannot avoid it, just drop your gloves and go all in, it is better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSNakE View Post
That settles it. Pancakes for breakfast it is
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGADOUCHE View Post
... On with the shenanigans.
Old 03-31-2011, 09:27 PM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 2,025
phrank is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
For me, that's about the same...

I learned to let her know when you're about to blow your load if you ever want to get blown again.
Old 03-31-2011, 09:31 PM
The future is unwritten, but I'm illustrating it now.

Credits: 269,226
el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.
el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.

Code:

"Her?". Is that short for Herman ?

Old 04-01-2011, 06:32 PM
If two wrongs don't make a right, try three.

Credits: 349,387
Bob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP totalBob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP totalBob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP total
Bob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP totalBob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP total

In the eyes of the law, NO means NO
Old 04-02-2011, 06:13 PM
The Master gives the gift of control. The slave gives the gift of submission. image host

Credits: 12,257,105
Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.
Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.

Code:

Yes but if you get the stun gun on them before they get that out, you're still in that legal gray area.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamMeow View Post
I like dick, a lot.
Joe 1961-2012 miss you buddy

Old 04-02-2011, 11:37 PM
If two wrongs don't make a right, try three.

Credits: 349,387
Bob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP totalBob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP totalBob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP total
Bob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP totalBob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP total

Code:

Sweet, I always wondered if the rapist is deaf, is he still guilty?
Old 04-03-2011, 12:25 PM
I'm rollin with my pistol and my shotty

Credits: 226,530
jo_dile has a brilliant future
jo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant future

Ive learned that I need to know myself best in order to be a good partner to someone else. That way when they get things twisted and start mind fucking me I can tell them to fuck off and go home and let their stupid mothers take care of them.

BITCH! FUK U! Ur opinions is irelephant n ignant!!!!
Old 04-06-2011, 03:00 PM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 1,729
wrongdroids is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

"Never expect anything she says or does to make any sense what so ever."

x2
Old 04-07-2011, 01:24 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 1,638
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
Birthday

Code:

I literally spent the first four months I was away from my second wife getting to know myself again, letting myself express what I thought and felt regardless of what anyone else said or did or thought of me. Not only did it make me feel much better about myself, but it helped me break free from the drama of my ex. Just remember that if you can't love yourself, no one else can love you. After that, Jo, go get 'em, tiger. And next time you're at Cattleman's, enjoy a prime rib for me because I hope I don't have to go back to El Paso ever again.

Code:

Yeah, I hate it when your mom changes her mind on me like that too... first she's all like "put it in my ass, wrongdroids never does that and when he does I can't feel anything anyhow." Then she's all like "no, not my ass, that's only for wrongdroids and his golfpencil penis, you're too beaucoups for that, ram it into my worn out old whore vag.... yeah, right there, I can finally feel something again." Then again, I am hung for fucking a tuna can, I may not touch the bottoms, but I'll fuck the sides up. Say hi to your mom and my kids for me.
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole