forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 05-25-2016, 03:06 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,258,043
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Thumbs up

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

IMAGES ARE BACK! WOOHOO!
Old 05-25-2016, 03:59 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

Well disregard what I said then.

Thanks for the cool site to look around at.
Old 06-02-2016, 03:33 PM
MadamMeow

Broadcasting live from the DMV.

So how is everyone doing today?

Old 06-02-2016, 04:33 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Code:

I'm surprised you don't know this site, it's one of the older well known sites for movie screen caps. You can spend hours just clicking the links from one actress to movie to another actress and so forth.
Old 06-02-2016, 04:39 PM

Code:

Tired because I haven't had a good night sleep. Doesn't help to forget to close the blinds and curtains and wake up at well before 5 am with daylight. There are some disadvantages to living at a northerly latitude which higher than 90% of the lower 48.
Old 06-02-2016, 06:08 PM
MadamMeow

Code:

Ah, a mountain man.

I could do it though. I can sleep with or without light and/or loud sounds and/or shitty temperature extremes. I can basically sleep under any circumstance.

Once an explosion happened not many miles away that woke pretty much up the whole town. I heard it was loud as heck and lit up the sky like day, but I slept through it.

I was so pissed no one tried to wake me up.
Old 06-03-2016, 05:15 AM

Code:

Hell no I'm not a mtn man! Washington State just so happens to have a higher latitude than most of the nation with exception to Alaska, parts of Montana, North Dakota, and Maine.

I can be a heavy sleeper and sleep thru any noise or even an earthquake but summertime for early daylight hours sucks.
Old 06-11-2016, 05:03 PM
It's a bird, it's a plane, no wait even better it's VodkaMan!

Credits: 995,764
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.

The world is so fucked up when someone who seems like an OK person gets killed for no reason meaning Christina Grimmie and other so called stars who have no talent and are famous for no reason gets to live.
Old 06-12-2016, 06:31 AM
I'm in it to win it. alot.

Credits: 187,688
MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.
MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.

When I was a little boy, I wanted to be a fighter pilot.

But digging ditches is pretty cool, I guess.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vodkaman View Post
I think the Sunnyside milf is far hotter than Heathyr.
Old 06-24-2016, 02:56 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 29,723
shaolin420 has much to be proud ofshaolin420 has much to be proud ofshaolin420 has much to be proud ofshaolin420 has much to be proud ofshaolin420 has much to be proud ofshaolin420 has much to be proud ofshaolin420 has much to be proud ofshaolin420 has much to be proud ofshaolin420 has much to be proud ofshaolin420 has much to be proud ofshaolin420 has much to be proud ofshaolin420 has much to be proud ofshaolin420 has much to be proud ofshaolin420 has much to be proud of

If anyone ever tells you that getting rolled by the cops while holding a mass amount of schedule 5 narcotics, losing your job, losing your girl, having to pay hefty fines and penalties to the state, doing a jail bid while going through withdrawl and having to fight to protect your food and attempted donut punchings is not worth the buzz...they are wrong. Totally is.

I can hear the perkys callin'.