forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 03-26-2016, 08:32 AM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,908,476
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Me watching it ...

Old 03-26-2016, 10:31 AM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

Code:

Had to dig a little, but here's a little more from it's origin.

Code:

[/code]

----------------------------------------------------------

Code:

Actually they are already on my radar.

But you see, it's not just give two people an avatar. That part is easy, I have the standard gifs in my drop box.

But for each avatar, I have to write a speech.

Then I have to do research to see what sig badges they qualify for as they are about to qualify for that.

Then I have to make their special brick of the different ones with MS paint.

Then I have to write a speech for the badge awards.

Next, you someone will suggest they become Members of the Month.

Then I have to write two more speeches.

Then I have to make that month's badge on my GIMP program.

And then I have to add that badge to their brick of badges on MS paint.

So you see, awarding two avatars turns into six speeches I need to try not to make the same, two research projects and six art projects.

And then you don't want to do them all at once as the other two awards after you get the avy weren't really meant to be lumped, it just kinda works out like that here. So I need to plan how to space them.

So we'll just go with, I'll surprise everyone when you all least expect it.

I make that sound hard, I'm just lazy as fuck.

----------------------------------------------------------

Code:

Swingin' Saturday sounds like a lot of work. I think I deserve a pillow princess day for once.

I make that sound hard, I'm just lazy as fuck. So much so I did copy that from above. LOL
Old 03-26-2016, 06:52 PM
It's a bird, it's a plane, no wait even better it's VodkaMan!

Credits: 995,804
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.

Code:

If I am one of the two you're talking about I was just joking I am in no rush especially now that I see what work is involved. You already spend countless hours with you contributions. In other words give it to the other guy I am fine.

Last edited by Vodkaman : 03-26-2016 at 06:54 PM.
Old 03-26-2016, 06:53 PM

Code:

I no longer love you.
Old 03-26-2016, 08:57 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

Pay no attention to the kitten behind the curtain.

I was teasing.

That post is just like how I don't tell anyone how to correctly post youtube vids (unless they flatout ask)...I just like feeling needed.

We make you guys earn this stuff and you both deserve to feel as special as the rest of us did when we earned this stuff too. That part really is important to me.
Old 03-26-2016, 09:12 PM

I know I'm special they even put me in special classes as a kid
Old 03-27-2016, 01:21 AM

Code:

He doesn't give a fuck.
Old 03-27-2016, 10:05 AM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 122,853
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.

Looking forward to when I get to put a dead object into a cavity in my head, smash and destroy it with protruding bones, then use a meat tentacle to move it into a pool of acid and absorb its essence. Not long at all now.

... as I hooked my gnarled finger thru her nipple
ring, and pulled her supple body toward mine ...
Old 03-27-2016, 10:46 AM

Code:

Good Luck !!!
Old 03-27-2016, 12:29 PM
All you have to do is say something nobody understands and they'll do practically anything you want them to.

Credits: 1,106,428
Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.
Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.

Code:

I usually do that at least twice a day