forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Peer Validation

Old 06-05-2010, 12:35 PM
Generic, Anonymous Account

Credits: 0
Anonymous has disabled reputation

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Generally "raped" doesn't involve "letting" someone do it, douchebag.
Old 06-05-2010, 06:33 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 13,649
danieldamone is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I just recently cut back to 5 cigarettes a day. It's pretty good, considering I've been smoking since I was 14 and at a pack a day since I was 18. They way I did it was by making two rules for myself. No smoking in the car, and no smoking at work.
Navin: I had the craziest fantasy that I could rise up and float right down the end of this coronet, right through here, through these valves, right along this tube, and right up against your lips and give you a kiss.
Marie: Why didn't you?
Navin: I didn't want to get spit on me.
Old 06-05-2010, 07:09 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 4,679
decano67 will become famous soon enoughdecano67 will become famous soon enoughdecano67 will become famous soon enough

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Just reading this made me throw out half a pack...Thanks alot.:
cut
paste

Do it faggot
Old 06-06-2010, 12:51 AM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 24,163
AngryManny is being mentioned in polite conversationAngryManny is being mentioned in polite conversation

I guess you can sum up how to quit by how bad you want to quit. Will Power as others have put it...

If you want to quit for financial reasons, you need to think of all the money you'll be saving by not smoking.

If you want to quit for health reasons, quit for a couple of days and you'll notice how well you feel after those days.

I quit for a month and a half every year, and after the three day hump it's all psychological! But then I turn into an asshole! I start wanting to beat the shit out of the biggest guy at the gym, and cutting people off on the freeway just for the fuck of it! I get all jittery and talk shit to people...

In the long run even if smoking kills, it won't kill me off as fast as talking mad shit to the fuckin' gang bangers running around this shit hole.

You can't quit for anyone else, you gotta do it because you want to do it.

Last edited by AngryManny : 06-06-2010 at 12:52 AM.
Old 06-06-2010, 02:51 AM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 1,643
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Nurse friend of mine says that as long as you haven't permanently scarred or started any cancer cells in your lungs, that in 7 years of being quit you're back to healthy! So quit today, swallow some gum, and when you shit it out your lungs will be clean!

I only smoke while driving, so I need to force myself to quit or get a job closer to home. I'm at 2 packs a week, though, nowhere near as bad as my 2-pack-a-day days in the Corps
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 06-06-2010, 08:56 PM
Generic, Anonymous Account

Credits: 0
Anonymous has disabled reputation

Old 07-11-2010, 07:19 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 3,941
toastermcgee is a glorious beacon of lighttoastermcgee is a glorious beacon of lighttoastermcgee is a glorious beacon of lighttoastermcgee is a glorious beacon of lighttoastermcgee is a glorious beacon of lighttoastermcgee is a glorious beacon of lighttoastermcgee is a glorious beacon of lighttoastermcgee is a glorious beacon of light

i quit 3 yrs ago and it was one of the most violent times in my life. I was a bigger asshole than usual for months on and off because cold turkey is tough. holes punched through walls, fights started at bars, other stupid shit.
Old 07-11-2010, 07:24 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 3,941
toastermcgee is a glorious beacon of lighttoastermcgee is a glorious beacon of lighttoastermcgee is a glorious beacon of lighttoastermcgee is a glorious beacon of lighttoastermcgee is a glorious beacon of lighttoastermcgee is a glorious beacon of lighttoastermcgee is a glorious beacon of lighttoastermcgee is a glorious beacon of light

oh and its strange how now i cant stand the smell of it. i will avoid bars that allow it inside. The distaste for it was one of the reasons that turned the last girlfriend i had into an ex. partially because i find it disgusting now and partially because after a couple/10 beers i am likely to grab one and light it up if i am not careful. the weakness/desire for it wont go away. and one smoke now amplifies any hangover waaay to much
Old 11-24-2010, 12:21 PM
Consume me.

Credits: 1,015,564
Beer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Beer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Twice. I picked up the habit in high school because when I started smoking weed it was with friends and they smoked cigs after. Then after my accident when I took a road trip with 4 hot girls that I just met. They didn't know I smoked weed and after 2 hours of driving, my back was killing me. I had a cig and got so light headed with a numbing body buzz. So I started again for a few months.

Both times I quit cold turkey purely on decision. The first decision was that I should quit and the next was soon after and final. As soon as I stopped, they became disgusting.
Old 11-26-2010, 10:51 PM
I haz a temp avy that seems to be pretty permanent!

Credits: 83,054
moviephile gets fan letters from Gary Busey
moviephile gets fan letters from Gary Buseymoviephile gets fan letters from Gary Buseymoviephile gets fan letters from Gary Buseymoviephile gets fan letters from Gary Buseymoviephile gets fan letters from Gary Buseymoviephile gets fan letters from Gary Buseymoviephile gets fan letters from Gary Buseymoviephile gets fan letters from Gary Buseymoviephile gets fan letters from Gary Buseymoviephile gets fan letters from Gary Buseymoviephile gets fan letters from Gary Buseymoviephile gets fan letters from Gary Busey

I quit for 6months to a year 4 times and always went back to a pack/pack and a half a day. last time I decided not to quit but just see how much I can cut back. I go all day through work and don't really crave a smoke at all, when I get home I'll have one and usually 2-3 through the night. As long as I know i can have a couple whan I want, I'm golden. If I think I cant have any I fall back into a pack a day in no time.