forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - stepPOLLS

View Poll Results: Will Suri live up to the expectations and become an A-league classic hottie?
1. Yes! 31 62.00%
2. No 19 38.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-28-2008, 04:35 PM
Cooler than a polar bear's toenails

Credits: 9,816
tlock is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

pretty early to tell, but i say no

Originally Posted by badmedicine09
I've been avoiding results all day. tlock, you are a God amongst men, thank you.

All of my posts are not my links...
Old 11-28-2008, 07:22 PM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Actually i copied this from another website...word for word.
click to enlarge

Everyone talks about how cute or pretty a certain child is and how that child may or may not grow up to be pretty/handsome. There is nothing wrong with that and it is perfectly normal. No thoughts or "fantasies" as you would call them enter into anyone's mind when voicing these kinds of opinions.

For you to even think that anyone would be "fantasizing" about a child actually points a big red pedophile arrow at yourself. Think about it...
Old 11-28-2008, 07:55 PM
Shoot first, ask questions NEVER!

Credits: 285,729
Carlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSF

Code:

all he was asking is she going to be as hot as her mom and dad, it's not like he said does she do anything for her or would you bang her. Just a simple and innocent question!

Old 11-28-2008, 09:01 PM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 322,790
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

She's adorable. She's my favorite robot ever and I wanna know where I can get my own little suri cruise

Old 11-28-2008, 10:56 PM
satan666

Code:

You are just all about cute little pets and children huh?
Old 11-28-2008, 11:39 PM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 181,706
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Code:

Code:

I guess I can't make anymore Satan (the Devil) teases, because Satan (Lucas) takes them as directed at him, and not for the symbolism. I know no one here was having perverse thoughts, just found it funny that none gave her 2 thoughts until Satan intro'd the thread.

Everyone is always picking at Tom, so I was just starting on Suri. Sorry if it caused such an uproar. It wasn't meant that way.
Old 11-28-2008, 11:46 PM
There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?

Credits: 30,840
Randal Graves is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

Don't worry Mr. H. I'd marry her right now even if she is a semi retarded toddler. She is bound to have a wicked inheritance. The good news is, Tom would probably be cool with it. If not, he's 5'5 so I could just kick his ass.
Old 11-29-2008, 12:53 PM
Bringing the fahquery to DSF since 2008.

Credits: 118,729
FAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful for
FAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful for

Code:

Totally agree at the fact that she will be and emotional crazed psycho but I think she' ll have a food addiction and come out looking like Carnie Wilson of Wilson Phillips.
Old 12-01-2008, 10:32 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 88,761
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

not to nitpick, but isn't it cruise?

i got confused for a sec and thought penelope had this baby
Old 12-01-2008, 10:44 PM
satan666

Code:

hahaha yeah, you're right!

i didn't even catch that