forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - stepPOLLS

View Poll Results: How much do you guys normally tip for ok service?
20% 54 52.43%
15% 23 22.33%
10% 6 5.83%
I don't tip at all 1 0.97%
It depends on the total bill 19 18.45%
Voters: 103. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-14-2008, 12:05 PM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 292,679
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

Nice Guy Eddie: C'mon, throw in a buck!
Mr. Pink: Uh-uh, I don't tip.
Nice Guy Eddie: You don't tip?
Mr. Pink: Nah, I don't believe in it.
Nice Guy Eddie: You don't believe in tipping?
Mr. Blue: You know what these chicks make? They make shit.
Mr. Pink: Don't give me that. She don't make enough money that she can quit.
Nice Guy Eddie: I don't even know a fucking Jew who'd have the balls to say that. Let me get this straight: you don't ever tip?
Mr. Pink: I don't tip because society says I have to. All right, if someone deserves a tip, if they really put forth an effort, I'll give them something a little something extra. But this tipping automatically, it's for the birds. As far as I'm concerned, they're just doing their job.
Mr. Blue: Hey, our girl was nice.
Mr. Pink: She was okay. She wasn't anything special.
Mr. Blue: What's special? Take you in the back and suck your dick?
Nice Guy Eddie: I'd go over twelve percent for that.

not my links. always virus check.
Old 10-14-2008, 02:53 PM
jesus got drunk and molested me

Credits: 15,697
jizzay is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

OK, due to my being a restaurant manager and having to listen to servers whine over their tips and what not, I will weigh in on this with my personal experience and what I have observed. When I go out to a place and eat I generally start the meal thinking I will give 20%. Throughout the meal I evaluate the service and adjust. If a server is in a busy station and tries to give us attention to the best of her ability I will cut her some slack. If she is playing around and my drink goes empty or I have to wait for something I drop it 5 %. Remember a tip is not required, it is a gratuity. They get payed an hourly wage and tips should be based on performance only. Please remember to be patient and try to realize you are not the only guest in the store, you may not get her full attention all the time.
Old 10-14-2008, 03:08 PM
I'll bust a nut on a girl's tramp stamp...now it's a Scamp stamp!

Credits: 61,879
scampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the rough

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
yep, it would be like marriage
Old 10-14-2008, 05:43 PM
Has the odd ability to always find himself under falling anvils.

Credits: 75,067
Kyle E. Coyote is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

10% on a tugjob, 15% on a blowjob, 20% on anything else.
Old 09-13-2010, 04:40 AM
i know more than you and i knew it before you did

Credits: 4,012
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Depends on the service. %15 is a starting point. Less if they don't pay enough attention, forget stuff (like refilling my drink without my having to wait), etc. More if they get that stuff without me noticing.

If they totally suck, I leave a penny. That way they know I didn't just forget to leave a tip and that I'm telling them they sucked.
Old 09-14-2010, 05:56 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 11,579
Secnarf047 is just really niceSecnarf047 is just really niceSecnarf047 is just really niceSecnarf047 is just really niceSecnarf047 is just really niceSecnarf047 is just really niceSecnarf047 is just really nice

At least I wasn't the only one who voted in a 2 year old poll.

As for tipping, in places I frequent, I tip like I'm drunk.
Fight Club scared me some.
Old 09-14-2010, 06:36 PM
I was just doing the old 'how many women have I slept with' count. God I hate fractions.

Credits: 52,387
trekgod3 is a splendid one to beholdtrekgod3 is a splendid one to beholdtrekgod3 is a splendid one to beholdtrekgod3 is a splendid one to beholdtrekgod3 is a splendid one to beholdtrekgod3 is a splendid one to beholdtrekgod3 is a splendid one to beholdtrekgod3 is a splendid one to beholdtrekgod3 is a splendid one to beholdtrekgod3 is a splendid one to beholdtrekgod3 is a splendid one to behold

I usually tip between 18 and 20 percent. We don't go anywhere fancy or expensive, so at most my tip is around 5 or 6 bucks.

Old 09-14-2010, 08:17 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 1,835
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

I'm like that. I don't believe in tipping as much as overtipping, so I start thinking 25%, but every time they fuck something up or walk past me while my cup is empty and they're holding the fucking tea pitcher, I deduct. If it gets down far enough, I purposely leave a nickel.
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 09-15-2010, 12:44 PM
The future is unwritten, but I'm illustrating it now.

Credits: 270,046
el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.
el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.

Usually 20%. There's a Mexican place in town that I've been going to for 20 years or so where I tip 30%. That's mostly because when they see me coming they usually have a bucket of Coronas on tthe able waiting for me before I sit down.

When I was married the first time, we used to hang out with another couple, and I noticed that the husband was just about the cheapest motherfucker that ever lived. When it was their turn to pick up the check, he would never tip so I would usually end up making sure I was the last person at the table so I could drop a tip. That ended when one New Year's Eve he turned back to the table make sure he hadn't left something behind, and I saw him pick up and pocket the tip I had just left.

I don't hang out with them much anymore . . .

Last edited by el_victorino : 09-15-2010 at 12:44 PM.
Old 09-16-2010, 11:00 PM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 181,694
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Code:

Actually, that's not being cheap, what he did is stealing. If the manager saw that he went back to the table after you put the money down, he would have been within his right to call the cops.

I'm glad you dumped the bitch.

Myself personally, I used to be in the service industry, so I usually tip 20% unless I was going out with some old friends of mine and he made good money and expect everyone to tip a minimum of 30% and would get mad at me if I sent my food back for being wrong. I think if I'm paying for it I should get it right the first time, that it's the waitress' job to see that it's right.