forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 08-17-2012, 04:46 PM
I know my behavior can be... *erratic* sometimes

Credits: 49,961
Pobs is considered by many to be the illest
Pobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illest

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Better than nothing. This year I'm not going to forget like I did last year half way through the season
You should be so lucky to have Pobs mount you and destroy your mangina with his monster cock!
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodiemaxx View Post
Pobs= pimp
None of these links are mine.
Old 08-19-2012, 11:16 AM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 11,860
Bob27 is a glorious beacon of lightBob27 is a glorious beacon of lightBob27 is a glorious beacon of lightBob27 is a glorious beacon of lightBob27 is a glorious beacon of lightBob27 is a glorious beacon of lightBob27 is a glorious beacon of light

if you have Aguero in your team.... it looks like he's ruptured his cruciate ligament five minutes into the first game of the season.
Old 08-19-2012, 12:48 PM
I perform ILLUSIONS! "Tricks" are what a whore does for money

Credits: 982,505
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.

Code:

Good for United. Bad for my team. I was wondering whether or not to switch him for Van Persie anyway.

Not a great first weekend for me so far. Had Song in midfield, Arsenal sold him to Barca. Had three liverpool players, one didn't play and the team lost. Hopefully United with provide some comfort tomorrow.

By the way Nachos, you should transer Modric as he's been sold to Real Madrid.
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pobs View Post
Damn you Eccles! *shakes fist*
Nothing I post is mine
Old 08-19-2012, 02:57 PM
Patriotism is as fierce as a fever, pitiless as the grave, blind as a stone, and irrational as a headless hen.

Credits: 33,359
Fever might win a People's Choice award
Fever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice award

Code:

I wanted him too, but I can't pull the trigger on my last year's MVP RVP 'cause of the concern over split time/points with Rooney...

Code:

hear, hear... maybe my doubles gamble will pay...

Code:

shhh... and besides, even if you weren't absolutely correct, I'd think twice before following your advice after that Dyer shite

tally ho, carry forth, and all that

Old 08-19-2012, 03:33 PM

Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.

Code:

That's my concern as well. My thinking is that if I don't have him and he scores, at least United win. If I have him and then he doesn't score, I lose twice over.

Code:

Doubles?

Code:

Kieron Dyer, not Nathan. The one who plays, or should I say 'plays' for QPR, not Swansea.
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Nothing I post is mine
Old 08-19-2012, 05:29 PM
Patriotism is as fierce as a fever, pitiless as the grave, blind as a stone, and irrational as a headless hen.

Credits: 33,359
Fever might win a People's Choice award
Fever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice award

Code:

Torres, Pog, & Mata all have a second game in Week 1.

Code:

He dropped Nathan from what I see (though referred to Kieron). I caught it because I debated hard over Michu, Dyer, or Sinclair - but couldn't decide on who would lead @ mid.

Old 08-19-2012, 05:33 PM

Code:

I see. Clever

Code:

I'll probably replace Song With Michu
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Nothing I post is mine
Old 08-20-2012, 02:41 PM
I'm no alien, but I am illegal in 50 states.

Credits: 25,073
nachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the rough

Code:

Fuckin' Croatians, man.

Code:

I think you might be correct, I'm a fucking moron.

Code:

Code:

With all this talk, I've got quite the Michu hard-on.
And miles to go before I sleep.

Old 08-20-2012, 02:49 PM
The user formerly known as stupid*people*should*die

Credits: 3,234
buddha00man is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

i could be interested if you need more teams...whens the draft??
Old 08-20-2012, 03:08 PM

Code:

The Season began yesterday but you wouldn't be far enough behind on points to catch up. Go to the website. Make an account. Pick your squad. Pick your team. Join the league. Have fun forever and ever
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Nothing I post is mine