forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Sex Talk of the Day

View Poll Results: have you ever eaten a creampie
yes but it was my spunk 43 24.29%
yes it was somebody else's spunk 4 2.26%
no i have not 124 70.06%
i dont know an option 4 to put here 8 4.52%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 177. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-09-2013, 10:22 PM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 1,041
anonymousballsack will become famous soon enoughanonymousballsack will become famous soon enough

I eat my own and I'll eat another guys...whatever, no reason to let good cum go to waste!
Old 07-11-2013, 08:04 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 88,494
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

Nope, I have kissed a girl after she swallowed...but not too much; I know what my own tastes like (don't act like you haven't tried it ever), and I'm not a fan....

I don't mind kissing them after I've gone down, though; I've never had a woman complain, either. I think most know better than to try and kiss us after blowing in their mouths.
Old 01-05-2014, 01:43 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 4,345,619
waxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud of
Thumbs down

No way, no thanks. My wife lives it though. I hope I never find out what it tastes like.
Old 01-24-2014, 05:00 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 5,383
PussyAddict has a spectacular auraPussyAddict has a spectacular auraPussyAddict has a spectacular auraPussyAddict has a spectacular aura

WTF??? this is a fucked up question even for this forum, I have tried my own cum, but somebody elses???.... no unless it was Charleze theron Snatch!!!
Old 02-20-2014, 07:47 AM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,047
Lion74 will become famous soon enoughLion74 will become famous soon enoughLion74 will become famous soon enough

Yes. I did it one time. It's not very good.
Old 08-15-2018, 05:01 AM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,765
torrrential has a spectacular auratorrrential has a spectacular auratorrrential has a spectacular auratorrrential has a spectacular aura

Well, speaking as a girl, yes, obviously!