forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Music Discussion

Old 09-08-2009, 08:42 AM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]
Default Hey, I used to like those guys... what was i thinking?

Is there any band that you used to like but when you hear them now you just can't stand?

I used to like Nine Inch Nails... i was never a huge fan but i listened to them a bit but now when i hear any of his songs i literally get pissed.

I dont know why i liked them. Chalk it up to the times, i guess...
Old 09-08-2009, 08:49 AM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

I'm not going to say I can't stand them anymore, but I used to be the BIGGEST Slipknot fan and now when they pop on my ipod I end up skipping the songs. I played them out.
Old 09-08-2009, 08:52 AM
Patriotism is as fierce as a fever, pitiless as the grave, blind as a stone, and irrational as a headless hen.

Credits: 33,358
Fever might win a People's Choice award
Fever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice award

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Off the top of my head, I can only think of the bands that 'jumped the shark', ones that wrote classics and IMO just have gone on too long.
Any 'new' tunes by Aerosmith, AC/DC, REM & U2 are unlistenable to me.
It's a shame, because I know, for instance, REM just made a good album, but I can't get past Stipe's voice from 1990.

Old 09-08-2009, 09:15 AM
Granny pr0n poster extraordinaire

Credits: 16,809
thermos will become famous soon enoughthermos will become famous soon enough

I confess - I originally liked Creed (I was in HS, I think). Hate me if you must.

I absolutely LOVED Fleetwood Mac when I was 16-17 and still appreciate them.....but I simply cannot bring myself to listen to them anymore.

Eagles too.
"The blessing of my TITS be upon you;
we bless you in the name of the DSF."
Old 09-08-2009, 10:54 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 2,330
Its Just Ol' Red is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

as soon as i found this thread, Creed immediately came to mind (which is sad to say in the least)

alas, you beat me to the punch
Old 09-10-2009, 08:52 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 12,183
GeminiEye is being mentioned in polite conversation

The Wallflowers lol
Old 09-16-2009, 01:30 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 13,364
rocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud of

Green day was good up to the American Idiot (2004) album wtf fuck happened to them? They dress like they robbed a hot topic and there music has gone down hill its time to go back to your roots boys
Old 09-16-2009, 06:59 AM
This is the Thunderdome, so suck my tiny e-dick motherfucker!!!!!

Credits: 12,723
Boon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud of

Staind. It's been a awhile...shut up you whiny bastard.

Don't invite me to your house. Cause I'll fuck your mom.
Old 05-12-2010, 12:55 AM
inextricably bound up with perception

Credits: 71,892
dolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thing
dolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thing

Greenday , Mindlesss Self Indulgence and Red Hot Chili Peppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beer View Post
I take pizza seriously.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccles View Post
9/11 was an inside job from the Roswell aliens and the Loch Ness Monster
Old 05-12-2010, 09:14 AM
The future is unwritten, but I'm illustrating it now.

Credits: 269,241
el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.
el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.

Code:

Second. Especially with U2. I haven't fully enjoyed an entire U2 album since Joshua Tree, and the more poncy and pretentious they got the less I liked them.