forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 07-21-2009, 04:01 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,799
Snadoosh is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default Whoa whoa whoa!!!

why is my tagline "Gayer than bicycle shorts?"
Not Cool!
Why can't it be something cool like
"less gay than bicycle shorts" or "So straight that I beat up some guy wearing capri shorts before i realized he was just too tall and wearing normal shorts" or "Likes women"
Old 07-21-2009, 04:07 PM
I kill grownups for fun but for a lollipop, I'm gonna carve him up real nice

Credits: 540,210
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Because you're gay I guess. Don't try to overcompensate. Just admit that you are crazy for the cock.

Old 07-21-2009, 04:16 PM
I am Cricker... You are MAMON!

Credits: 55,012
SirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the rough

2 noob cherries popped in this thread already!

And I call bullshit on Snadoosh's story. Why would the cop perform a felony stop like that because of your mom who was in the car, if he didn't know she was there? How did he know her name beforehand? And most importantly, what was your mom and sister doing out riding around town, and not sucking my cock?
Old 07-21-2009, 05:29 PM

Credits: 79,162,330
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized

Code:

I tried that at first but the 38 special was too distracting. Kept thinking I was going to get shot in the leg lol
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 07-21-2009, 10:07 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,257,077
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

Code:

Haha he hasn't gotten the memo yet. You're GUILTY as gay until proven other wise.
Old 07-21-2009, 10:17 PM
That's MR. MillyMc to you!

Credits: 14,415
MillyMc is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

am i the only one that is reading this thread and thinking about what arbitrary douches on power trips that cops are?

anyone see the story about the Harvard professor arrested in his own house for disorderly conduct?
Old 07-21-2009, 10:46 PM
I kill grownups for fun but for a lollipop, I'm gonna carve him up real nice

Credits: 540,210
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

Remember in Harold and Kumar when the Rutgers professor was arrested for being black? Life imitating art. (art being loosely defined in this application.)

Old 07-21-2009, 11:07 PM
i know more than you and i knew it before you did

Credits: 4,011
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:

There's no more of that type of cop than there is of cooks, doctors, sales people, bar keeps, bar maids, construction workers, housewives, PUNK ASS TEENS, etc.

In fact, statistics show that cops are less likely to be power tripping douches. It's just that everyone is watching them 24/7/365 and anything they do is always critiqued.

I'm not saying that some cops are aholes, I've known a few. I just have to admit that on a per-career basis (it is their career afterall, just like mine is teaching), I know more power tripping douches in other individual careers. But, you'll never weed out all the bad apples.

I remember back in the 70's one of the local news casters was retiring and doing an on-screen interview. He was asked how did he think "news' was going to change over the next 30 years. You know, he nailed it on the head. He said "You know, I think that news is going to become an all-hour thing and because of that all the things we don't hear about in our time will become common knowledge then. That crimes will rise not simply by there being more, but that more will acknowledged and people all over the world will have easy access to those reports".

Not and excuse, just something to think about.
Old 07-22-2009, 12:33 AM

Credits: 79,162,330

Code:

I agree 100%. I work with all PhD's and they are the most pompous asses I ever met. Talk about power trips. Most cops are just regular people who are doing a job.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 07-22-2009, 10:28 AM
I am Cricker... You are MAMON!

Credits: 55,012
SirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the rough

I guess the difference between an PhD being a pompous ass, and a cop on a power trip, is that the cop has the power to totally ruin your day.