forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 07-21-2009, 12:16 PM
I am Cricker... You are MAMON!

Credits: 55,034
SirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the rough
Default Cool Cop Story

Just thought I'd share this interesting cop story:

So I finally fixed the brake caliper on my car, which I hadn't driven in about a month due to waiting for parts, since none of the local parts stores carry pads for this car, and then I was messing with a seized caliper piston.

So anyways, I get it all working fine, I wash it up, get it nice and shiny, and go out for a little drive. A few minutes into it, I see the red and blue lights in my rear view. FUCK! I know I didn't do anything wrong, but it just goes with the territory of driving a red sports car I guess. So the cop comes over and says he pulled my over for failing to yield to some pedestrians who were about to cross the street at the last intersection. I don't recall seeing anyone, but whatever.

I'm getting my paperwork when he starts complimenting me on the car, even getting the model down right, and knowing the specs, twin turbo, etc. At this point I look at him a little more closely and realize he's the same cop that checked out my car once when I reported a stolen license plate (he even gave me his "business card" with his cell phone number on it). He then realizes the same thing and hands me back all my shit. Turns out he just wanted to check out the car.

So we start talking about cars and what not, and he has me turn mine on and rev it up so he can hear the twin turbos. So after a few more minutes of this he lets me go and tells me: "If you want to haul ass out of here, as hard as you want...I dont give a fuck. I want to hear those turbos and see what this can do." So I'm totally down, but tell him his cop buddies better not be around the corner when I do it. He assures me that they aren't, so I proceed to launch the biatch HARD right in front of him. All the while people are walking along and must have been thinking I was trying to run from the cops or something.

Best cop experience EVAR!

You always hear bad things about cops, hell I got some stories of my own, but anyone have any good ones to share?
Old 07-21-2009, 12:37 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 2,628
salumeria is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Twin turbo eh?

What car do you drive? 3000gt vr4? MKIV supra? 996 turbo?
Old 07-21-2009, 12:54 PM

SirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the rough

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Ding ding ding. 3000GT VR-4.
Old 07-21-2009, 01:07 PM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 5,380
otterom is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Thumbs up Yup

I came back from the grocery store late one night, my buddy in the passenger seat, and we had a few at the bar beforehand. I was going uphill, saw the cop, then saw him start to do a u-turn. So, instinct taking over, I make a left into the first drive-way, which he of course follows me in to.

He walks up, and asks for the usual (License, Insurance, etc.) then asks if I saw him turning around. Well, of course I respond:

"Yes I did, officer."

He then asks if I've been drinking. I respond "No, I just got done with work and me and my friend needed groceries. That's where we're coming from." He then goes to his cruiser, and I'm anticipating the typical 20-30 minute wait while he runs everything.

Literally two minutes later he comes up, hands me my stuff, and says to slow down.

So, somehow I avoid ANY ticket, try to evade the police (shittily, I admit) and had about three drinks in me. I felt like that guy in Fight Club who gets the gun pointed at his head only to be let go. Breakfast tasted like a dream the next day.
Old 07-21-2009, 01:14 PM

I feel so privileged that you popped your forum cherry in my thread.
Old 07-21-2009, 01:22 PM
i know more than you and i knew it before you did

Credits: 4,013
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Back in 2000 just after moving to a new town, I pull up to a light beside one of the 10 city cruisers. Officer looks over at me and my wife and says "Wanna race to the next light?" I said "Um, no thanks, I haven't done that since I was 19". He flips his lights on and says "Seriously, it's OK, I'm a cop".

Then he gets on his radio and says that's he doing an acceleration check at (intersection) and get's an OK back. He smiles at me, I smile back, the wife looks at both of us and say "No you fucking don't, not with me in the car!". The cop says "Mam, you can stand over there for a few minutes then you won't be in the car". She looked at both of us again and said "Oh christ, just do the fuck what you want and get it over".

So, he said on the next green nail it. After I spanked his ass to the next light (about 1/2 mile), I pulled into a dealer lot and he did too. He wanted to know what I had done to my car (1994 Impala SS). Told him a new computer, ram air intake, control arms, shocks, that's it. He then showed me picks of his 1996 and a few other local officer's sitting in the station's lot. Then he started bitching about how their Caprices were being taken away in a few months and they were being given Crown Vics and all.

A few months later after three or four other officers did pretty much the same thing with me, the first cop pulls up beside me at the same light. He's in his new Clown Vic though. Says "Wanna race?" I said, "Nah, I'd spank you so bad you'd be so pissed you'd give me a ticket "

Still have the car, still talk to the same few guys. Still have to tell them no.
Old 07-21-2009, 02:29 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 2,628
salumeria is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

^^

not a bad story, shame its about an ugly ass car.

Old 07-21-2009, 02:30 PM

Credits: 79,162,995
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized

I hang out with cops. Smoke weed right in front of them and they wish they could. We go out and drink like madmen and I never have to worry about trouble. And lady cops are so sexy. One of the hottest things I ever did was bang a hot Sargent in her uniform. I made her leave her shirt on the whole time. Staring at that badge while we screwed was for some reason really hot.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 07-21-2009, 02:58 PM

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Fuck ya Snake. Or keep just the belt on. That would be hot as well.
Old 07-21-2009, 03:59 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,799
Snadoosh is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default My Cop Story

While back i got pulled over for nothing and i'm a little confused but you know, whatever right? anyway the cop gets on his speaker or whatever and tells me to exit the vehicle and slowly walk back toward him. I get pretty nervous about this time but i hop out and walk back to where he's waiting. My mom starts to get out of the car and he yells "STAY IN THE VEHICLE!!!" Then he asks me who is in the car with me and i tell him (my mom and sister) and i find out that my mom is a wanted criminal. But then we find out that it's a different lady with the exact same name so the cop just lets us go, but it was pretty nerve wracking for a minute there