forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Music Discussion

Old 10-30-2008, 10:28 AM
the iPod pirate... Argggh! .. WAIT, don't get me wet!

Credits: 67,546
rdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to behold
Cool The Beatles Inspire New Music Video Game

I actually play real guitars (I have 11 including a bass) so I can't bring myself to play Guitar Hero or Rock Band but this sounds cool for those that do.

THE BEATLES INSPIRE NEW MUSIC VIDEO GAME

APPLE CORPS LTD., MTV AND HARMONIX COME TOGETHER FOR UNPRECEDENTED DEAL

Exclusive Agreement Set to Bring The Beatles Music to Fans for the First Time in Interactive Form Here, There and Everywhere in 2009

New York, NY – October 30, 2008 – The Beatles' extraordinary music and phenomenal legacy is set to rock across the universe in the form of a video game through an exclusive partnership between Apple Corps Ltd., Harmonix and MTV Games, a part of Viacom's MTV Networks (NYSE: VIA, VIA.B). 

This partnership marks the first time that Apple Corps, along with EMI Music, Harrisongs Ltd, and Sony/ATV Music Publishing, has agreed to present The Beatles music in an interactive video game format. Published by MTV Games and developed by Harmonix, the world's premier music video game company and creators of the best-selling Rock Band®, the game will be an unprecedented, experiential progression through and celebration of the music and artistry of The Beatles. The game was creatively conceived with input from Sir Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr, along with Yoko Ono Lennon and Olivia Harrison, and enjoys their full blessing. In addition, Giles Martin, co-producer of The Beatles innovative LOVE project, will provide his expertise and serve as Music Producer for this groundbreaking Beatles project. 

"The project is a fun idea which broadens the appeal of The Beatles and their music. I like people having the opportunity to get to know the music from the inside out," Sir Paul McCartney said.

"It gives me great pleasure to be part of The Beatles / Apple and Harmonix / Rock Band partnership," said Ringo Starr. "The Beatles continue to evolve with the passing of time and how wonderful that The Beatles' legacy will find its natural progression into the 21st century through the computerized world we live in. Let the games commence."

"It's cool. I love it and hope it will keep inspiring and encouraging the young generation for many decades," said Yoko Ono Lennon.

"People are having so much fun playing Rock Band. Combined with The Beatles tracks, it is a great way to either listen or participate," said Olivia Harrison. "If you like the music, it doesn't take much persuasion to get you to play."

"Introducing the genius of The Beatles to a whole new generation of music lovers through original and inspired ways is extremely exciting to us at Apple Corps," stated Jeff Jones, CEO, Apple Corps. "We are truly pleased to be working with the innovative forces at MTV and Harmonix as they embody our mutual passions for music and creativity."

"Many of us have been part of a generation that has long enjoyed an enduring love affair with The Beatles and now we're looking to extend that love affair for future generations to enjoy," said Van Toffler." "Our inspiration for this project comes from a keen sense of history and a place of utmost reverence and respect for the band, their music and their heritage."

"The impact of The Beatles is forever ingrained in the hearts, minds and souls of millions the world over," said Judy McGrath, Chairman and CEO of MTV Networks. "The Beatles are the reason many of us are WHERE we are, and some of us are WHO we are."

"We are honored to be part of this new way for people to discover the timeless music and art of The Beatles - the most creatively and commercially successful, critically acclaimed, and influential band in the history of popular music," stated Paul DeGooyer, MTV's Senior Vice President of Electronic Games & Music.

"By presenting their music and artistry through the creative filter of a groundbreaking video game, we are giving legions of fans and music lovers all over the world a profound, new way to experience The Beatles," said Alex Rigopulos, CEO and Co-Founder, Harmonix. "This game will be a celebration of the Beatles undeniable legacy."
Old 11-01-2008, 01:32 AM
HIGH SCORE mothafucka!!

Credits: 42,016
gallow737 might win a People's Choice award
gallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice award

Whenever they release a Quad City DJ's themed video game, then I'll be excited.

You know what the inspiration for this video game is? Money. Introducing the Beatles to a new generation?

Please, The Beatles are a band that needs no introduction. I'm not much of a fan, but it's not like I don't know who they are. It will be a near impossibility for any human being for the rest of eternity to go through their entire lives without knowing who the Beatles are/were. At least not in the foreseeable future

My Movie Review Thread | Website

Last edited by gallow737 : 11-01-2008 at 01:34 AM.
Old 11-07-2008, 04:39 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 33,455
jay92388 will become famous soon enoughjay92388 will become famous soon enoughjay92388 will become famous soon enough

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Um, have you realized what the new generation listens to? How many kids these days listen to music thinking its original. Go on Youtub, look up Fallout Boy-Beat it...Look at how many kids thinks that Fallout Boy were the guys to invent the song. I know I used MJ as an example but I don't think is that far off from the Beatles. Many kids today also think that the Beatles "suck"!

It is or money but I do think that using a video game to introduce the Beatles to the new generations as more than just something your parents listen to is a great idea!
Old 11-07-2008, 04:40 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 33,455
jay92388 will become famous soon enoughjay92388 will become famous soon enoughjay92388 will become famous soon enough

Wow my keyboard is messing up and not writing down half of what I was trying to say but I think you get the point. Sorry about the bad grammar, my keyboard is sticking!