forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 08-22-2013, 01:05 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I don't see how, but how about, what is a sundial, Alex.
Old 08-22-2013, 01:11 PM
Good grief! The comedian's a bear!

Credits: 46,927
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars

Code:

Correct, it is a polyhedral sundial. (whatever the hell that is)
Old 08-22-2013, 01:20 PM
MadamMeow

Code:

Code:

This was the best answer I found from termwiki, but they were trying to make me join to see the rest of the answer, so I said fuck it and left.

My next guess was going to be murder weapon thingy.
Old 12-14-2013, 10:25 PM
I iz in your head, fucking around with shit.

Credits: 19,098
headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.
headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.

Old 12-14-2013, 10:32 PM
MadamMeow

Code:

Does it help dig stuck corks out of wine bottles?
Old 12-14-2013, 10:39 PM

headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.
headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.

no it does not
Old 12-14-2013, 10:44 PM
MadamMeow

Code:

Well I hope it's not a butt plug, the one end looks to sharp, even if it's the pull out end.
Old 12-14-2013, 10:46 PM

Lolz...no not a butt plug, you are a kinky little madam aren't you?
Old 12-14-2013, 10:50 PM
DON'T even think about reading this book. It is full of lies! LIES I SAY!

Credits: 36,423,956
TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.
TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.

a whistle?

Old 12-14-2013, 10:54 PM

No not a whistle