forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 12-07-2008, 08:49 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 88,505
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

did anyone see the giants fuck up and lose to the eagles? it seemed like everytime westbrook ran the ball, the red sea was parting.

and go fins! 8-5, who'da thunk that after 1-15?
Old 12-08-2008, 11:13 AM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 2,734
dragosani Has a lot of rep, but will never be as reputable as wannabe DSF user pasyaerrov.

only 3 more games to lose and the Lions set a record... I love being from Detroit
Old 12-08-2008, 02:03 PM
Dicktowel.com

beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

i am not even sure if they can win one game....i seriously thought they'd get at least one, but jesus, man they suck ass...at least the dolphins were losing close games last yr

who is on the schedule the rest of the way?

by the way, BAMBAM the dolphins looking good to taking the EAST from your jests and old man winter
Old 12-08-2008, 02:09 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 2,734
dragosani Has a lot of rep, but will never be as reputable as wannabe DSF user pasyaerrov.
Default Lions

Colts, Saints, and Packers.... It's pretty much a given they won't win any of 'em. They will be the first team to ever to lose all 16 games. I'll even buy one of their Tshirts that says that.
Old 12-08-2008, 11:44 PM
Dicktowel.com

Damn, Mike Tirico LOVES saying BUCKanneer. he really assaults that "buc" part. it sounds like fuck
Old 12-09-2008, 12:00 AM
A man in love is incomplete until he has married. Then he's finished.

Credits: 105,870
Tablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud of

A source states that the Browns might be showing interest in Shottenheimer for '09. Crennell better be working on his resume.
Old 12-09-2008, 12:22 AM
A man in love is incomplete until he has married. Then he's finished.

Credits: 105,870
Tablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud of

Old 12-09-2008, 03:22 PM
Cooler than a polar bear's toenails

Credits: 9,813
tlock is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Crennell is toast. Shottenheimer will have his pick of jobs as will Bill Cowher. there will probably 6-8 head coach openings.

Originally Posted by badmedicine09
I've been avoiding results all day. tlock, you are a God amongst men, thank you.

All of my posts are not my links...
Old 12-09-2008, 04:34 PM
Bam Bam is hittin that! imgbox

Credits: 212,143
Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.
Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.

Code:

I heard Shottenheimer doesn't want the head coaching job. He is interested in the GM job if Cowher will take the head coaching job.

Old 12-09-2008, 08:20 PM
Cooler than a polar bear's toenails

Credits: 9,813
tlock is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

makes sense to want to be the GM for Cowher. I dont think Cowher will do Cleveland b/c it is the same conference as Pittsburgh and also better jobs should be availible i.e Chargers

Originally Posted by badmedicine09
I've been avoiding results all day. tlock, you are a God amongst men, thank you.

All of my posts are not my links...